Kara Cavalca Photo+Video

Durango, CO · View map · Visit website

About Kara Cavalca Photo+Video

Capture all of the beauty of your wedding day with Kara Cavalca Photo+Video, based in Durango, Colorado. This wedding photographer and videographer will capture your story in the way you’ve envisioned, putting your needs and desires first. Kara Cavalca Photo+Video will capture all of the delicate moments of your day to create beautiful keepsakes you’ll want to look back on over and over again.

This wedding photographer and videographer offers a contemporary, natural style of photography. Kara is available to shoot engagement photos in addition to wedding portraits, and is also able to travel for destination celebrations. This vendor offers a variety of print options as well, including Save the Dates and Thank Yous. Drone footage options are available.

13 Reviews for Kara Cavalca Photo+Video

13 Kara Cavalca Photo+Video Reviews

K
Featured
Kaitlin Bay

Married on 07/05/2019

Kara is so good at what she does!

Prior to our big day, Kara and I met to make sure she knew of all the specific aspects and events that would be happening during mine and my husband’s wedding day. That is a requirement of hers, which ... Read more is so comforting to know! We only had 5 hours with Kara, so she really took into consideration every special detail that a photograph could capture that day in that time slot, and she was able to capture sooooo many. Kara was so focused on our wedding day, capturing the most special moments I would have never seen happen without these photos. We even got all of our family photos done in just 20 minutes after the ceremony!!! So easy and fast, even with 10 little nephews and nieces! On top of her professionalism and ability to capture our wedding so perfectly, Kara was so fun to work with and is just a very personable person in general! She made the whole wedding party comfortable during photos, which you know is a task with groomsmen ;), and also let us pose how we wanted, of course with her guidance. As our 5 hours came to an end, and with things running late, Kara was flexible (and so kind) enough to stay a little bit longer to capture photos of the first dances. We cannot recommend Kara enough! My husband and I, and our entire family and friends are going crazy about the photos she took, and we cannot thank her enough for giving us the most amazing photos of our wedding that we will cherish forever! They perfectly convey the abundance of love, happiness, and fun shared on our wedding day!

R
Robert Mccully

Getting married on 06/05/2020

Wonderful!

Wow! The photos and the video are just gorgeous, They are creative and clear, and sensitive to the beauty of the occasion and the people involved. Kara was also unobtrusive; I hardly knew she was ... Read more there, and yet from the photos she obviously was.

Meg
Meg Feroli

Getting married on 06/05/2020

Mother of the Groom

I was so impressed with Kara's photography and her professionalism. She was unobtrusive, and yet got amazing shots. The wedding day was hot, and she worked tirelessly, loaded down with her equipment. ... Read more She and her husband, Natan made a great team capturing the beautiful moments of my son and daughter-in-law's perfect day!