Kara Cavalca Photo+Video

Durango, CO · View map · Visit website

About Kara Cavalca Photo+Video

Capture all of the beauty of your wedding day with Kara Cavalca Photo+Video, based in Durango, Colorado. This wedding photographer and videographer will capture your story in the way you’ve envisioned, putting your needs and desires first. Kara Cavalca Photo+Video will capture all of the delicate moments of your day to create beautiful keepsakes you’ll want to look back on over and over again.

This wedding photographer and videographer offers a contemporary, natural style of photography. Kara is available to shoot engagement photos in addition to wedding portraits, and is also able to travel for destination celebrations. This vendor offers a variety of print options as well, including Save the Dates and Thank Yous. Drone footage options are available.

7 Reviews for Kara Cavalca Photo+Video

7 Kara Cavalca Photo+Video Reviews

B
Featured
Barb Casey

Married on 08/25/2018

It was a great experience!

Kara was so professional and creative during the videoing of our daughter's wedding. We weren't sure what to expect, but were thrilled with the finished product! My family was so impressed by the ... Read more quality of the video compared to others they had seen.

E
Erin

Married on 08/25/2018

I enjoyed working with Kara! She let my wedding day be my day and done the way I wanted and captured the way I wanted it. And the video captured all the moments I want to be able to watch over and ... Read more over!

L
Layne

Married on 06/16/2018

I can’t say enough how glad I am that we picked Kara to capture our wedding video. She really was interested in the essence of us, and she worked so hard to capture every little moment. She was so ... Read more great to work with. We will treasure our video always!!! Have Kara there on your big day - you will be so happy you did!!