Kara @ Evolve

Anaheim, CA · View map

About Kara @ Evolve

I have been doing hair for over 15 years and specialize in wedding/formal up-do's. My work has been published in 101 Hairstyles magazine, Inspire, and Short Cuts magazine. On your wedding day it is my passion and mission to give you and your wedding party the look that you have dreamed of... with no stress!

I am located in Anaheim Hills, just off Imperial hwy and the 91 Freeway at Evolve Salon. I charge $65.00 for brides and $55.00 for bridesmaids I am also available to go on location for an additional fee.

2 Reviews for Kara @ Evolve

2 Kara @ Evolve Reviews

M
Mary

Married on 04/04/2010

I have been going to Kara for over 10 years to get my haircut so of course when I got engaged there was no one else I would trust more to do my hair for my wedding. Kara's skill is amazing, not only ... Read more for haircuts but for up-do's and special occassions too, and she listens to you to give you exactly what you want. She was so helpful in planning for the big day and my hair was amazing!!!

M
Dara

Married on 10/13/2007

Kara did a fantastic job for me and all of my bridesmaids. Our hair looked fabulous. Read more Kara did a fantastic job for me and all of my bridesmaids. Our hair looked fabulous.

Kara @ Evolve FAQ