Kara Stovall Photography

Murrells Inlet, SC · View map

About Kara Stovall Photography

Kara Stovall Photography specializes in wedding and event photography in the Carolinas and surrounding areas. We offer custom wedding packages to give each couple a unique experience that fits their wedding needs. Our studio is located just north of The Marsh Walk in Murrells Inlet, SC. We have a studio available but we also love to do on location work and are available to travel. Our goal is to capture the love and emotion of your wedding day and create amazing images that you will always treasure.Please contact us for a custom wedding quote.

11 Reviews for Kara Stovall Photography

11 Kara Stovall Photography Reviews

M
Mark

Married on 12/30/2017

Kara and her team are fantastic! They caught every detail of our daughter's wedding so that we will have memories for a lifetime. From pictures of the bridal party getting ready to the pre-wedding ... Read more pictures, to the ceremony, to the reception and finally the exit of the bride and groom, Kara and her assistant got every picture from every angle. You will not find a better photographer!

D
Donna

Married on 08/12/2014

Kara certainly deserves highest rating for the wonderful job she did for my niece's wedding at the beach clubhouse at Litchfield Beach and Golf Resort. She worked tirelessly to capture all the ... Read more traditional shots along with many tender, spontaneous one of a kind moments. From the beach, to the old broken oak, to the lively dancing, Kara created beautiful memories of our joyous occasion. She went out of her way to accommodate specific requests and was extremely flexible. I am so glad we found her! Donna Bell

L
Laura

Married on 07/30/2013

Kara was absolutely wonderful. She was so professional and really put everyone at ease. She had so many great ideas about different shots and posing, etc. I really could not have asked for a better ... Read more photographer. All my guests kept commenting about her professionalism and that she looked like she really enjoyed what she was doing. She is incredibly talented and has a very distinct eye for detail. I am so glad she was there to capture our wedding. I HIGHLY recommend her.