Karats jewelers

Overland Park, KS · View map

About Karats jewelers

Largest selection of Rings and Bands in the area

115% best price gaurantee

Designer selection ( Verragio, Scott Kay, Parade, Kirk kara, Art Carved and many more )

located on 8651 west 135th st, Overland Park, KS ( 135 & Antioch )

www.karats.us

10 Reviews for Karats jewelers

10 Karats jewelers Reviews

V
Vivian

Married on 10/20/2018

Quality Service

My groom went hunting and searching to an insane amount of jewelry stores and came back to Karats Jewelers where the service and quality of their rings surpassed all! We did return to get our wedding ... Read more band here as well! We are so happy with their cleaning services and the hospitality they have to offer!

T
Thea

Married on 09/26/2015

We love going to Karats for our jewelry needs! Drew is great and he makes you feel like a million dollars! I couldn't have asked for a better place to get our rings! Read more We love going to Karats for our jewelry needs!! Drew is great and he makes you feel like a million dollars!! I couldn't have asked for a better place to get our rings!

C
Cleo

Married on 09/12/2015

Andy was extremely helpful with helping my fiancé and myself pick out our bands and my engagement ring. He was able to explain the quality and compare to other jewelry very well. Anytime that we have ... Read more had to call or email him he has responded back in a timely manner. Very professional and respectful. I picked a Verragio set and my fiancé picked a Tacori band which are excellent brands that provide only quality products. This last Tuesday my band came in and was ready for pick up. My fiancé called and asked Andy if they were open that Sunday because that was a day where we could drive from Wichita up and back. Andy said the store was closed but he would be in his office in the am and would allow us to pick it up! I thought that was very nice of him to offer and wait for us. Definitely recommend this store to purchase jewelry. I will only go here from now on!