Karen Geaghan Photography

Wilbraham, Massachusetts · View map

About Karen Geaghan Photography

What you should know about me? I am not only a wedding and portrait specialist who loves and is passionate about my business but also a mom and individual who truly believes in love, friendship and unity. Call me crazy, but I still believe in fairytales and happily ever after too. I began my photographic journey in the early 1980s starting with yes, film and slides then converting to digital in the early 2000s. I absolutely adore what I do and am blessed to photograph not only weddings but a wide variety of portrait work as well. Photographing babies is one of my other loves.

My goal for many years has been to educate my clients on the benefits of using professional photography, professional products and dynamic lighting. I descibe my style of photography as clean, solid photography with a focus on lighting. I offer storytelling art with a mixture of traditional photography then sprinkle a little bit of my magic on every wedding or session.

I have recieved numerous local and international awards over the years and been published in many publications. Life just seems to get better every consecutive year for which I am so blessed and eternally grateful.

I am a full service studio and offer many products in addition to the digital files you recieve on a thumb drive with every wedding.

• Second shooter with every package
  • Complimentary engagement session with most packages
  • High-resolution images, fully edited
  • Multiple locations
  • Wedding albums and canvases
  • A guarantee to create magic on your special day

51 Reviews for Karen Geaghan Photography

51 Karen Geaghan Photography Reviews

C
Cynthia Connors

Married on 08/31/2019

Labor Day Weekend Wedding

Karen and her team were top notch from start to finish. She made us feel relaxed and helped us to enjoy our special day. Working with Karen was more like working with an old friend and not someone you ... Read more just hired to capture our special day.

P
Paige

Married on 07/05/2019

Karen is the BEST!!!

Karen is absolutely amazing. Not only are her photos amazing, she is easy to communicate and plan with. My husband and I were beyond thrilled with our engagement photos and even more happy to see our ... Read more wedding pictures! The pictures came out stunning! definitely check her out online or on Facebook! My words don’t do her work justice, you have to see for yourself.

R
Ryan Herrick

Married on 06/22/2019

Professional quality photos

Karen was extremely professional and took amazing pictures. I would recommend her for any event. Read more Karen was extremely professional and took amazing pictures. I would recommend her for any event.