Karen Joy Photography

Ellington, CT · View map · Visit website

About Karen Joy Photography

Karen Joy Photography is a wedding photography company located in Ellington, Connecticut. This photographer takes pride in developing a relationship with the couples she works with. This personable approach allows Karen to not only capture a moment in time but also focus on their relationship together. Karen is truly passionate about taking pictures that display the heartfelt emotion, candor, and color of wedding day celebrations.

Karen Joy Photography takes real, candid photos using a photojournalistic style. Her editing style helps to create bright, beautiful, and authentic photographs that capture the full spectrum of the day’s emotion. Whether training her lens on still shots of the event design decorations, the couple embracing romantically, or the bridal party getting ready the morning-of, Karen brings precision and energy to her work. She provides the following services, including:

• High-resolution images
  • One event per day
  • Slideshow

Other Services

In addition to the above wedding-related offerings, Karen provides other services and photography items, including:

• Engagement shoot

M
Featured
Molly

Married on 06/09/2018

Omg where do I start? We absolute LOVED working with Karen! Our engagement shoot was so easy and so fun, and oh my god did the pictures come out beautiful. I was so excited to see what magic she ... Read more worked for our wedding!! We got our wedding album back today and we were not disappointed, the pictures were perfect!!! So high quality and the way she works with the light and environment is amazing. She managed to capture our special day so perfectly :) She’s so professional and fun to work with. If you need a photographer, call Karen!!!

Missy
Marissa

Married on 05/10/2019

Best photographer in CT

There is literally no better photographer than Karen. She is so unbelievably talented, and really cares about her clients. She gets to know you, what makes you happy, what doesn’t, and does everything ... Read more in her power to make sure your day is perfect. She is not only an incredibly photographer, she is also a genuinely kind person. I am so happy we chose her for our wedding, and so happy I got to know her! Her photos are incredible, she captures the most magical moments so easily. I just can’t say enough positive things about her.

J
John James

Married on 11/02/2018

Very professional

Karen joy did an outstanding job for my wife and I on our wedding day! Her services were well worth every penny. Karen worked with alot of effort to accommodate every request my wife and I had. For ... Read more Karen to be able to work a crowd involving our crazy fun filled families and to be able to capture every great moment was amazing . As a groom I'm very happy that one day we will be able to look at memories and share these memories with our children one day when we have children. Karen even stayed almost an hour late just to make sure my brothers and I got one last photo captured with us holding a picture of my father whoom passed away and could only be with us I. Spirit .Karen made sure my brothers and I took a photo with his framed picture in front of his memorial we set up in the front row of the steering area . This meant the world to me that she went above and beyond .....we couldn't have hired anyone better my wife is also very happy ... We loved the book she made us as well when we received it and looked at it the book brought us back to the wonderfully once in a life time day we had ....thank u Karen .five stars to you and I highly recommend Karen to anyone who wants to have an organised and professional photo shoot for your wedding