Karen Sartori Floral Weddings & Events

Rancho Palos Verdes, California · View map · Visit website

About Karen Sartori Floral Weddings & Events

Karen Sartori Florals Weddings & Events is a full service wedding florist, design and planning company located in Rancho Palos Verdes, California, that serves Los Angeles and Orange Counties. This 17+ year-old boutique floral design and planning company has many sides and talents and offers much more than just beautiful florals. Services include Day Of Coordination, Bridal consultations and Full planning. Karen’s love for the wedding industry encouraged her to help make couples’ visions real. She has experience working at prestigious bridal salons, including places like the St. Regis Hotel, the Ritz Carlton, and La Venta Inn. Allow Karen Sartori Floral Weddings & Events give you her all to help you have a beautiful,unique and fabulous wedding.

Karen Sartori Floral Weddings & Events has a variety of floral styles to help couples find one they love, including anything that is classic and glamorous to rustic and country. Whatever style you want, Karen will help you. She offers a complimentary consultation to help couples express their needs and desires so that they can all come up with a unique design. She also offers venue visits, event design, and samples, as well as delivery, setup, and clean up. Karen Sartori Floral Weddings & Events offers the following floral arrangements:

• Aisle decor

C
Featured
Chelsea

Married on 07/16/2016

Karen is the dream coordinator and florist. Everything I could’ve ever wanted out of my wedding was perfectly executed by her, it was truly incredible to see my dream wedding come to life and I ... Read more couldn’t have done it with out Karen. She did my chuppah/arch flowers, centerpieces, aisle, table decor, basically everything! She is someone you need even when you think you’ve thought of everything, she has tons of years of experience in the industry so she knows all the little things and all the major things that matter. She’s well organized, responds so quick, easy to work with and understands, respects and makes your vision come true! My wedding was flawless because of her and I can’t thank her enough. Please if you are a bride to be reading this, do not waste your time looking for the cheapest option (Karen is actually super affordable) and settling for half of what you deserve. Please call Karen and her team and make your dreams wedding come to life you will not regret it!

Heidi
Heidi

Married on 08/03/2019

Excellent florist and ceremony coordinator

From our first phone call, Karen was friendly and full of ideas. We hired her for florals and ceremony coordination and beyond got our money's worth. She was so helpful in suggesting ways we could ... Read more repurpose, minimize, and stretch our florals to save some money when we went over budget (which, in the process, was losing her money). She even helped us write our day of timeline when we were pretty much clueless on how much time things would take--spending an hour on the phone with us over what started as a 5 minute clarification question. And on the day of, her floral designs knocked it out of the park. Truly gorgeous! I was a less picky bride who basically gave her a color scheme and let her run with it, so I can't perfectly speak to her ability to execute an exacting floral vision if that's what you have, but I would trust her skills to achieve any look you wanted. In the realm of ceremony coordination, she attended our weirdly timed, midday rehearsal and got everyone run through a couple of times so we all knew what we were doing, then did a great job cue-ing everybody for the walk down the aisle on the day of--and encouraging us back down it, when my husband and I were just kind of standing there in a happy daze after the ceremony. I would have been much more nervous about all the logistics of the ceremony, instead of just enjoying the moment, if we hadn't had Karen. Overall, she has my strongest possible recommendation for both parts of her services!

E
Erin

Married on 04/27/2019

Best Coordinator & Florals!

Karen helped us with both day-of coordination and florals. She was amazing to work with and helped make our day run so smoothly. I'm pretty organized but with two venues and lots of other vendors, ... Read more having her there let me relax and enjoy the day - while keeping everything running on time and without issue! Not to mention, the flowers were stunning!