Karina Jensen Photography

Cabarete, Punta Cana · View map

About Karina Jensen Photography

YOU’RE MARRYING YOU’R BEST FRIEND ON A BEAUTIFUL ISLAND

You want your destination wedding to be amazing…

but planning a wedding from an ocean away can be stressful & overwhelming.

Imagine hiring a team who understands what matters to you the most:

Marrying your best friend on a beautiful island, surrounded by your closest friends & family.

We know exactly how you feel, and we’ll hold your hand the whole way through!

84 Reviews for Karina Jensen Photography

84 Karina Jensen Photography Reviews

A
Andrea

Getting married on 02/22/2020

I have no words. The pictures are better than I could have ever imagined. She was able to understand exactly what I wanted and the vision I had and the pictures came out spectacular. Thank you ... Read more sososososo much!

Trista
Trista

Married on 06/01/2019

June 1st Wedding in DR

Karina was an amazing photographer that captured ever special moment. She was thoughtful and patient with our crazy family. My husband ended up being really ill the day of our wedding due to spending ... Read more too much time in the day before. He was unable to take as many pictures as we would have like. Karina was great she scheduled a new shoot for us in the house the next day. She took us out to the country side in DR and we just had fun. It was an amazing experience. I couldn’t possibly have asked for a better photographer. Attached is one of my favorite photos from the photo shoot the next day.

C
Christopher Paul

Married on 04/07/2019

Punta Cana Family photos

Karina was so GREAT to work with! She was extremely flexible with our family vacation schedule. We got burned from the powerful punta Cana sun the first day so she waited to take our photos the last ... Read more day. The photo session was a ton of fun! She had us jumping- tickling each other- bumping butts- and splashing each other. We just received the photos and they exceeded my expectations. She has an incredible talent in photography and I highly recommend her for photos!