Karina Santos Photography

Walnut Creek, California · Visit website

About Karina Santos Photography

Karina Santos Photo is a wedding photographer based in San Francisco, California that captures the love story that naturally unfolds. Photographer Karina is native to Brazil where she studied the world of photography. Her craft has grown, expressing new cultures and people. With a love for shooting weddings, Karina Santos Photo will document your memories for you to cherish forever.

Karina Santos Photo offers high-resolution images for engagements and weddings. Knowing the importance of weddings, the photographer offers full coverage for the day. She is willing to travel to your destination, whether on a beach or a mountain top. Couples will also receive wedding portraits and an online gallery of the images.

13 Reviews for Karina Santos Photography

13 Karina Santos Photography Reviews

Marta
Featured
Marta

Married on 06/21/2019

Amazing and upbeat!

HIGHLY RECOMMEND! My husband and I are not very comfortable in front of cameras. Karina made the entire process so easy and fun! She is so sweet and funny, and her photography is incredible! ... Read more Seriously, go look at her Instagram, the photos are amazing. We had an outdoor wedding and Karina nailed it, choosing great locations and finding all the best angles. Karina takes the lead on communicating (a gift when you’re busy with life +wedding planning) and was super accessible throughout the whole process. I wish I had known about her when we were taking engagement photos! I would hire Karina again in a heartbeat and highly recommend her for your wedding/engagement!

Nathalya
Nathalya Helena

Getting married on 12/04/2019

Karina is the RIGHT/BEST choice!

Karina is the sweetest, most amazing, professional photographer, I've met. She made my wedding day an even more special day! She was super gentle and patient. My husband and I made all the arrangments ... Read more arrangments with her online, via e-mail and Facetime. She understood that we had pretty busy routines and she never left one single question unanswered. She was very flexible with all the craziness and change of plans. She helped everybody to keep their minds together during the event. Always smiling and saying cute things to unwind our minds. She is too adorable!!! During our big day, I felt like if I had hired a friend to take pictures of our day. I have no words to describe how happy I am for choosing her!!! And the pictures... O-M-G! Breathtaking! We knew that she was great, but when we saw the pictures she had taken, we were completely speechless because the place wasn't one of the best, but Karina made it seem PERFECT! We (me, my husband, my family, my friends) highly recommend her!

Nathan
Nathan D Cruz

Married on 08/10/2019

Our wedding Photographer

Karina was not only very sweet but very attentive to how we wanted our wedding photographed. She had a video chat with us prior to get to know us. Altogether awesome experience that will leave you ... Read more feeling cared for and looking great in the memories of your wedding.