Karla Aldana - Wedding Officiant

Cancun, MX · View map

About Karla Aldana - Wedding Officiant

I make memorable and romantic ceremonies (non-legal weddings). As a wedding officiant, I love to work closely with each couple. The approach I use to create your ceremony is different from other officiants. You and your fiancé are encouraged to be hands-on in the creation process.

I am a certified celebrant, educated and trained in ceremony tradition, creation and performance. I support LGBTQ, Interfaith and Multicultural and Green Weddings. I provide my services for these resorts in the Riviera Maya: Hyatt Ziva Cancun, Grand Palladium Costa Mujeres, Westin Lagunamar, H10 Ocean Coral & Turquesa, H10 Ocean Maya Royale, H10 Ocean Riviera Paradise, Occidental Grand Xcaret, Catalonia Royal Tulum, Catalonia Playa Maroma, Catalonia Riviera Maya, Royalton Riviera Cancun & Hideaway, Panama Jack, Hilton Playa del Carmen and Sandos Cancun.

I love creating sweet ceremonies to honor, celebrate and announce to the world that special love you share with someone and to also reflect your beliefs and values. Whether you would like to have a romantic wedding or a fun and casual ceremony, I am open and comfortable with any wedding style.

10 Reviews for Karla Aldana - Wedding Officiant

10 Karla Aldana - Wedding Officiant Reviews

Stephanie
Stephanie & Diego

Married on 06/07/2019

Will recommend!

Karla definitely exceeded our expectations. We loved the structure and content of the symbolic ceremony we requested. She spoke beautifully and covered all the aspects we wanted our ceremony to be ... Read more about. She made it very intimate and some of our guests even asked if we knew her at a personal level. We will definitely recommend Karla. Thank you again for everything, Karla! Stephanie & Diego

Claudia
Claudia Roca

Married on 02/27/2019

Excellent!!!! Very much into each detail of our story so she can personalise the ceremony!!!

Realmente precioso todo Karla! Mil gracias por la ceremonia tan llena de detalles y romántica que nos hiciste para renovar nuestros 20 años! Súper preocupada de cada detalle de nuestra historia ... Read more juntos. Mil gracias!!!

B
Bsims

Married on 02/22/2019

Karla was fantastic - made the day so special!

Karla was our wedding officiant in February 2019 and she did a fantastic job! She came highly recommended by other brides married in Playa del Carmen and I couldn't be happier with her work. Karla was ... Read more professional, extremely responsive, and added personal details to our symbolic beach ceremony. Many of our guests commented on how impressed they were with the ceremony and Karla. Thank you so much for making our day so special! Blake & Pierre