Karla DeLong Weddings and Events

Wasilla, AK · View map

About Karla DeLong Weddings and Events

Karla DeLong Weddings and Events has been planning events in South Central Alaska since 2000. We love what we do! We are a full service wedding planning and design company. We can help you plan your event from start to finish. From choosing vendors, decor design, coordinating stationery, floral design, rental arrangements, guest comforts, rehearsal and wedding day coordination, we will be there for you! Give us a call or send us an email for more details and our rates.

16 Reviews for Karla DeLong Weddings and Events

16 Karla DeLong Weddings and Events Reviews

J
Jude

Married on 07/10/2010

Communication is key. Especially if you and your wedding planner are not in the same state (As was the case with me)! And don't put things off... You'll find that the wedding day comes quicker than ... Read more you anticipated. Enjoy your day, with all the hustle and bustle it goes by in a flash!

N
Natalie

Married on 06/19/2010

Karla DeLong is amazing! She is VERY easy to work with, has fantastic ideas and input, great resources, and is a total sweetheart. I don't know what I would have done without Karla, she was soooo ... Read more unbelievably helpful. She is willing to do whatever it takes to make your wedding day picture perfect, and mine was :) So for that I am very thankful. I would recommend her to anyone. Choose Karla, and you won't regret it!

meganvance
Megan

Married on 05/29/2010

Karla is absolutely incredible at what she does, and our wedding simply would not have happened without her. She helped me plan my wedding while I was deployed to Afghanistan via email, and made it ... Read more very easy to jump right into when I got home! She also worked with my vision for what I wanted for my day, coming up with ideas that would compliment it while making my ideas happen beautifully. I cannot say enough good things about her.