Karla McNeill Events

Killeen, TX · View map

About Karla McNeill Events

We offer personal boutique-style service to each of our clients. This ensures that you receive the best quality experience.

Our goal is to ensure that each and every one of our Brides ( and their families) enjoy every minute of their special day and the months leading up to it! We make creating, designing and all of the little details.... easy!

Available Services:

Full Service Event Design: Consultation Required For Pricing

Day of Coordination , Partial Planning or Full Service Planning

Destination Weddings/ Events: Consultation Required For Pricing

For more information, your complimentary consultation or to request a quote please visit our website!

or Click the link below

7 Reviews for Karla McNeill Events

7 Karla McNeill Events Reviews

Artainia
Artainia

Married on 06/22/2019

Best of the Best

I can't describe how great Karla McNeill was planning my wedding. From our budget, to the help of choosing vendors, she was there every step of the way. She was very professional and kept things ... Read more smooth as possible on our wedding day. She added lots of bells and whistles to make it extra special. She is a blessing from heaven. I will never forget how beautiful our day was and it was all because of her. Best choice ever.

R
Rachel Klein

Married on 04/13/2019

Absolutely amazing!!!! She made my dream come true!

Karla is seriously the absolute best! She made my dream wedding come to life. Every question I had she answered so quickly. She made everything seem so simple when I was kind of freaking out. She ... Read more made me feel like we had been friends for years and she knew exactly what I wanted. I can’t thank her enough for the amazing work she did.

M
Meredith

Married on 03/08/2014

Karla was an absolute joy to work with. She gave my mom and I so much assurance that the day would run smoothly-and it did! She has amazing taste and helped us not only design a beautiful reception, ... Read more but she made sure that all the vendors did their parts on a certain timeline that she created. She made our wedding run so smoothly and I will be forever thankful and grateful for her! She is so easy and fun to work with. I love this lady and would recommend her services to any bride I know. She is a must have for day-of wedding coordination!