Karla Sanabia Photography

Santo Domingo, DO · View map

About Karla Sanabia Photography

Karla Sanabia Photography is a wedding photography business based in Miami, Florida. While owner and photographer Karla is based in Florida, she is more than happy to pack her bags and travel worldwide to capture couples hosting destination weddings. She has been capturing love stories since 2009 and looks forward to doing the same for you on your big day with her signature simple and natural style.

To help you remember your wedding day in the most authentic manner possible, Karla Sanabia Photography focuses on the spontaneous moments. To remember all of the special moments, Karla is available for engagement shoots too. She offers options like additional hours and a second shooter to add more coverage and different perspectives. Other photography options include the following:

• Albums

Cynthia
Cynthia

Getting married on 04/11/2020

Amazing experience

Karla is really enpathetic and has a beautiful energy. One feel comfortable working with her because you feel like she’s your long time friend. Read more Karla is really enpathetic and has a beautiful energy. One feel comfortable working with her because you feel like she’s your long time friend.

V
Vanessa

Married on 11/18/2018

She was my photographer at my wedding, I do not change her for anything

He is a person committed to his work, he likes to help his clients, he had patience. He helped us and pleased us in everything Read more He is a person committed to his work, he likes to help his clients, he had patience. He helped us and pleased us in everything

Rose
Rose Bouret

Married on 11/17/2018

My favorite wedding vendor!

My wedding photos are timeless, elegant, and capture all of the love, joy, and beauty of our wedding day! I am so grateful and satisfied with our decision to work with Karla on our wedding ... Read more photography. We spoke with various photographers and reviewed the work of so many but her personality and the life captured in her photos really stole our hearts. She is professional, creative, kind, and noble. She is experienced, knowledgeable, and her photography makes you relive every moment and emotion as if it were just yesterday. I plan to have her photograph my maternity shoots, my family portraits, and every other event because I truly love my wedding photos and I am sure you will too if you book her! All of my family and friends rave about her work! I can assure you your family and friends will too!