Karlee Beauty

Nashville, TN · View map · Visit website

About Karlee Beauty

A certified makeup artist in Nashville, Tennessee, Karlee Crose uses her passion and talent to ensure you look and feeling stunning on your wedding day. Karlee enjoys creating custom looks that are unique to every client. Whether you desire something glamorous or natural, she’ll make sure you look amazing as you walk down the aisle, as well as in your wedding photos that last a lifetime.

Experience

Karlee holds a bachelor’s degree in business administration from Morehead State University. She also studied at the Academy of Make Up Arts, where she enrolled in their advanced makeup artistry and special FX programs to pursue her true passion.

Karlee Beauty provides on-site hair and makeup services for brides and attendants. You can also book a bridal trial so that you can experiment and find the perfect look for your big day. Karlee has a variety of makeup styles to choose from to help you achieve the perfect look, including airbrush makeup. If you desire a more dramatic effect, you can opt for false lashes. Tattoo coverage is available if desired.

Karlee Beauty’s hair services include a variety of styles, including updos, half-up/ half-down, braids, and beautiful curls.

11 Reviews for Karlee Beauty

11 Karlee Beauty Reviews

R
Featured
Rachael

Married on 07/13/2018

If you’re looking for flawless makeup and an artist that is easy to work with, easy to talk to, and funny to boot, go for Karlee Beauty. She and one of her classmates from beauty school did makeup for ... Read more my bridesmaids and I on my wedding day in July, 2018 and every single girl was blown away with how beautiful she made us all look without taking away any of our personality. She worked with my schedule to ensure that I was able to get a trial run prior to the wedding as well. And let me TELL you about her flexibility and professionalism. This girl drove 4 hours EACH WAY just for my trial and 3 hours each way for my wedding all while arriving early! Choose Karlee Beauty. Period.

B
Becca Brindle

Married on 04/06/2019

Fantastic job!

Karlee is a fantastic make up artist! I have gotten her to do my makeup for many occasions, sorority events, birthday parties and just days when I wanted to feel pretty! Not only does she do the best ... Read more job on making you feel like your prettiest self but she is such a sweet and caring person you are in a comfortable setting while having your makeup done. Karlee is great about listening to your exact beauty needs and delivers on bringing out your best features. I would 10/10 recommend Karlee or all of your beauty needs.

A
April Mccown

Married on 11/17/2018

Wonderful Birthday Surprise

The girls were great! Professional, great communication, super sweet, and did a great job! We were actually in town for a birthday getaway and they added to the fun, made everyone look years younger! ... Read more Don’t wait call Karlee for your big day!