Karma Goddess Event Planning + Design

West Palm Beach, FL · View map · Visit website

About Karma Goddess Event Planning + Design

Karma Goddess Event Planning + Design provides wedding planning for couples in South Florida. Their team takes a zen approach to every event they serve. Couples will be guided through each step of the planning process without feeling an ounce of stress.

Experience
Founder Vanessa has helped couples plan their weddings for over 10 years. During Vanessa's own wedding planning process, she realized the need for relaxation and how difficult it was to coordinate vendors within a budget and style. In 2005, she was able to open a second location to help even more couples relax on their wedding days.

Karma Goddess Event Planning + Design offers a variety of zen wedding packages. You'll be able to completely relax while Vanessa and her team take care of every detail. Other packages range from partial planning, 60 days of preparation and 30 days of preparation. All packages help with event design, guest lists and more. Unique add-on services include:

• Rehearsal dinner coordination
  • Post bliss brunch coordination
  • Welcome bag creation
  • Conception and design of paper products

56 Reviews for Karma Goddess Event Planning + Design

56 Karma Goddess Event Planning + Design Reviews

J
Featured
Jillian

Married on 11/05/2011

I hired Vanessa initially as my wedding planner but also contracted her to do my flowers. I can't put into words how grateful I am for her. My wedding was almost a disaster - literally. I was ... Read more originally going to be married at the Breakwater on South Beach. However, after 10 months of struggling, compromising and being dealt blow after blow with that venue - the one that sealed the deal was 3 weeks prior to my wedding Vanessa informed me that Ocean Drive and it's adjacent roads would be shut down due to an event South Beach was having. Seriously? The Breakwater neglected to inform me of information that would prevent my vendors and guests from arriving to the event. Vanessa found out because she and her staff called Miami Beach to hire police officers to secure my venue due to the event they only told us about 1 week earlier. Had she not been calling to hire security, we would have never known. To make matters worse, I had a flight the following morning to Vegas for my Bachelorette so I was not exactly in a celebratory mood. Vanessa told me she would make it work out and she did. The next morning before I left for Vegas, Vanessa held an emergency meeting with the Breakwater and asked me to come check out a new venue called The Bath Club after her meeting. To my utter surprise, she got all my money back from the Breakwater, and she found a venue that is out of this world for me to have my wedding. I felt surreal walking into that place thinking, 'Is this really happening?' the whole time. The Bath Club exceeded my expectations - I truly felt like it was an episode of "My Fair Wedding with David Tuttera" and that I had a magical transformation. On the day of the wedding, when I walked into the ballroom (before it was even done) I almost cried because this almost didn't happen. The flower arrangements were out of this world. I wanted something different, modern, enchanted and she delivered that and more. I wish I could have kept them forever. I can never thank Vanessa enough for what she did. She is professional, creative and, most importantly, concerned - she cares about you and wants YOU to have the most amazing day possible. I always had faith in Vanessa and her abilities. I know that even if we had to do it at Breakwater, it would have been great because she was organizing everything. But I believe it was fate that I chose her, because everything worked out for the better. Ultimately, Vanessa was my Fairy Godmother (except way younger and prettier) and my friend :)

Rea
Rea

Married on 01/20/2019

Truly brought zen to our wedding

When we began our search for a planner, we interviewed 5 different ones in the south Florida area. They were all great, but we chose Vanessa because we knew if sh*t hit the fan at our outdoor wedding, ... Read more we trusted that she would be able to manage whatever it was. And Vanessa truly stepped up to the plate. Leading up to the wedding, we had a few conversations (we got the 30 day package). All super informative and helpful. She has some wonderful recommendations - we hired our lighting and DJ and tents through her. She even helped us find a babysitting for some friends the weekend of the wedding and ordered our ice cream for us! A few days before the wedding, Vanessa came to our house and picked up the MANY boxes of things for our wedding (we did a lot of DIY). The entire week leading up to the big day, the weather forecasted thunderstorms. We came up with a contingency plan together and she helped facilitate the plan with the tent vendor and the venue. When the big day arrived, it was pouring the morning. Fortunately the rain started letting up around 12pm. While we thought that we weren't going to get our dream outdoor wedding, Vanessa made sure that we did. She found a less muddy place for the ceremony, she brought rain boots for me to wear during the first look, she managed all the vendor set up the entire day. When she came to me around 1pm to tell me that our dream to have an outdoor wedding was going to come true, I literally cried! Throughout the entire event Vanessa and her rock-star team made sure that everything was taken care of. Small things like making sure we had food / water, to bigger things like moving our uplighting around during the party. We're so happy we chose Karma Goddess and we highly recommend them for you future wedding!

L
Lynn Maddox

Married on 11/23/2018

My Daughters Wedding

Karma Goddess was hired to for Wedding Planning for my daughters recent wedding at The Colony Hotel in Palm Beach, FL. Vanessa and her team were AMAZING! She covered every detail and was able to help ... Read more help us stay anxiety free all through the planning process and through the wedding day! We had full confidence in Vanessa and her team!