Karrie Hlista Designs

Sewickley, Pennsylvania · View map · Visit website

About Karrie Hlista Designs

Karrie Hlista Floral Wedding Designs is an award-winning floral business based in Sewickley, Pennsylvania. In fact, this flower shop and its services have been featured in well-known magazines such as Martha Stewart. Owner and florist Karrie has been immersed in the floral industry for over 20 years. She took her experience and passion and transformed it into her own business in 2008. Now, she creates elegant floral designs using only the best flowers she can find for couples to use on their wedding day.

Karrie Hlista Floral Wedding Designs pays a great deal of attention to what the latest trends are so that brides and grooms can have the most stylish arrangements possible. However, couples can request certain floral styles such as preppy, romantic, rustic, vintage, and eclectic. Whether you select aisle decor or a bouquet, your blooms can be delivered, set up, and cleaned up by the team. In addition to floral services, this floral shop also offers couples many rental options such as hanging crystals, vases, fresh floral garlands, and hanging candles.

64 Reviews for Karrie Hlista Designs

64 Karrie Hlista Designs Reviews

Ashley
Featured
Ashley

Married on 06/20/2015

My mom and I met with Karrie months ago when looking for a florist in the Pgh area. We knew right away that it would be a perfect match! Karrie was very flexible and accommodating to work with my ... Read more schedule (as I live out of state). She was very professional and took her time explaining all the options and ideas. I just knew she saw my vision and I feel so confident and comfortable that she will make my wedding day amazing! I am so excited to work with her and highly recommend!

Christine
Christine

Married on 06/15/2019

Beautiful And Meticulous Work!

Karrie and her team did an amazing job on the floral arrangements for our wedding day! She took two inspiration photos and created an amazing look for our venue. Everything was perfect and I wouldn’t ... Read more change anything! Truly talented!

L
Liesl

Married on 09/15/2018

Karrie was fantastic. She provided the flower arrangements for my sister’s bridal shower. The flowers were exactly like I imagined. She even worked directly with the venue to coordinate delivery ... Read more without me asking.