Karrie Welch Makeup

Westfield, MA · View map

About Karrie Welch Makeup

I am a professional makeup artist with over 16 years in the industry. I specialize in all aspects of makeup from fresh and natural, to editorial. I feel privileged to help all women enhance the beauty they naturally posses.
Your wedding photos are an essential part of the day, and every bride, and groom, deserve to have the highest quality makeup and grooming to ensure those pictures are outstanding.
I am a makeup artist trained in turning out flawless photographic quality makeup. I can offer all styles of makeup application, from traditional to airbrush, and will customize any look to your specific needs and tastes- for long wearing gorgeous results.

9 Reviews for Karrie Welch Makeup

9 Karrie Welch Makeup Reviews

J
Jess

Married on 01/06/2018

Karrie is SO amazing at what she does. She recently did makeup for myself, my bridesmaids, and my mom for my January wedding. Not only is she extremely talented and beyond knowledgable about ... Read more everything cosmetic, she is so sweet and an absolute joy to have around! I requested a more natural look for myself, and Karrie did the most beautiful job highlighting my features. My mom and bridesmaids were also so happy with how they looked. She also did a light look on my preteen junior bridesmaid, that was totally age-appropriate and adorable! During my trial, Karrie spent a lot of time discussing what exactly I wanted, while also giving her suggestions. She matched my foundation perfectly, and really does a thorough job during the trial in preparation for the wedding day. Without a doubt, Karrie is the best person I could have booked for my wedding. Thank you again for making me feel beautiful on my wedding day!!

User5426107

2+ years ago

Karrie is simply amazing! After booking a trial session with her, I knew she would be perfect on my wedding day. I showed her some examples of make-up I liked and explained I wanted a more natural ... Read more look and she gave me exactly that! All of my bridesmaids, mother and mother-in-law were SO happy with their make-up and she respected and did exactly what they requested. Whats special about Karrie is she absolutely LOVES what she does and it shows in her work. Karrie traveled to the hair salon we got ready at and was ready to go! Highly recommend her to anyone!

Ryan
Ryan

Married on 10/03/2015

Karrie is a miracle-worker and therapist who just happens to come with makeup brushes and her own exquisite line of high quality makeup. We were lucky enough to have Karrie running makeup for our ... Read more bridal party. She was a delight to work with and kept the bridal party’s look consistent while playing up the best features of every girl. Everyone looked glamorous and perfectly prepared for the wedding. She ran constant interference between us and the emotions of the day, reapplying mascara, dabbing faces, securing with double-sided tape, and at one point she even stepped in to help secure our bride’s beautiful, if stubborn, blusher. Karrie knew just what to say to keep the energy of the room calm and happy and honestly felt like a member of the bridal party. Karrie worked all day to make the bride’s dream wedding a reality and we could not be more grateful for her artistry, and honestly, her company!