Karrn Frost Photography

Grand Rapids, MI · View map · Visit website

About Karrn Frost Photography

My approach is all about keeping things relaxed and lighthearted while we work together to create unique and lovely photographs. My work is meaningful, genuine, classic and with a creative use of natural light. I provide guidance during the planning process and have 12 years of experience as a full time professional wedding photographer. Please check out my website's featured galleries, Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook for many examples of my work.

19 Reviews for Karrn Frost Photography

19 Karrn Frost Photography Reviews

U
Featured
User2188889

2+ years ago

To put it simply, Karrn did an absolutely amazing job and was by FAR our favorite vendor! We honestly could not ask for more. Our engagement pictures are amazing and our sample wedding pictures are ... Read more are just beautiful! Karrn does a really great job finding the most flattering/romantic/beautiful lighting! Plus, her bubbly, outgoing personality makes her extremely easy to work with. In fact, my husband, who hates having his pictures taken, was super comfortable around Karrn and the pictures prove it! Karrn was extremely flexible in her scheduling and travel, which we really appreciated! She was willing to shoot until dark an hour and a half away from her home without an additional travel fee - all to get the most amazing sunset pictures! A great wedding photographer needs to be able to move/direct groups of people. Our wedding was on July 6 - the hottest day of the year. It was 105 degrees out and no one wanted to be outside in tuxes and gowns taking pictures. Karrn was able to grab everyone's attention, direct them and move through the outdoor shoots as quickly as possible. I never thought of this as an important feature of a photographer until I saw Karrn 'round up' our rowdy wedding party. Karrn also offers a photo booth, which we weren't so keen on at first. We went with it since it was part of our package, and everyone raved about it! I highly recommend this option! All in all, Karrn does an amazing job - she takes beautiful pictures at an outstanding value. Whatever you do, don't skimp on photography - it's the one thing (other than your marriage and rings) that last a lifetime!

A
Ashley

Married on 07/08/2017

Karrn did an amazing job with our engagement and wedding photos. My husband and I both feel pretty uncomfortable in front of the camera, but she really helped bring us out of our shells and gave some ... Read more direction that made it easier for us. On the day of the wedding, we had a fairly large wedding party and family to get photos of, and she was an expert at corralling everyone and keeping us on schedule. She also got so many great candids with our friends and family. We’re so happy we decided to add another hour to our package – the dance floor shots are some of our favorites! Through it all, Karrn and her assistants were friendly and upbeat. Karrn really captured the feeling of our wedding day and we’ll cherish these photos forever. We’d highly recommend her to any couple getting married!

P
Peggi

Married on 07/01/2017

Words can't express how much we loved Karrn. She did an amazing job with our photos and was absolutely wonderful to work with! I'd recommend her to anyone and everyone. Thanks again Karrn! Read more Words can't express how much we loved Karrn. She did an amazing job with our photos and was absolutely wonderful to work with! I'd recommend her to anyone and everyone. Thanks again Karrn!