KartheekPhoto

Old Bridge, NJ · View map · Visit website

About KartheekPhoto

Ready to say I Do?

I am so honored that you are interested in having me capture your special day. Feel free to ask any questions you may not have seen answered here. Capturing your day and making sure your photos tell the story of your love life as they unfold is my priority. For this reason, I take on a select amount of shoots each year. I look forward to hearing more about you and what you’re looking for.

When I shoot a wedding, I am basically directing a big portion of your love life and watching the moments unfold—while I try and hold back a tear during the first look.

• This is your day. It will be full of emotions, and you’ll want someone on your side who will be there through it all.

• I will dance with you, sing with you, cheer for you, heck I’ll even cry with you. Why else do you think I have a camera in front of my face? It’s not only to capture the precious moments, but to cover my tears of joy!

This day will be cherished and talked about for years and years to come. I want to be that someone to capture your story so you can tell the future generations what this day was all about!!

Reserve your date today and have a peace of mind knowing your memories will be captured perfectly!

Please allow 24-72 hours for a reply.

4 Reviews for KartheekPhoto

4 KartheekPhoto Reviews

Carmen
Carmen

Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing, Fun, Affordable, Professional

Kartheek was amazing very professional and flexible. He and his assistant photographed my wedding and was able to capture both my husband and I getting ready at different locations. He was on time for ... Read more every appointment and made me feel carefree on a very stressful day. I only wanted pictures and create my own books at a later date. The price he gave me for just pictures was in my budget. However the service he provided and the quality of work is well over what I paid. He exceeded all of my and my husbands expectations.

B
Bushra

Married on 09/08/2018

Great Experience

I hired KartheekPhoto to photograph my wedding on VERY short short notice and he came through for me! I had an pretty traditional Desi (Indian) wedding and the photographer knew exactly what to do. He ... Read more He worked with me and my husband to get the best shots we could, which was not easy because we were INDOORS, in not the best lighting. He was very attentive to detail and captured some amazing shots of me and my husband before the ceremony. He was respectful of my requests and asked me beforehand what shots I wanted to get and definitely delivered. He was good to ask about when it would and wouldn't be appropriate for photos. Also he was very friendly with all the guests who were all very happy to be in the pictures. The turnaround time was reasonable, I got my photos back within the promised time and he was kind enough to give me some preview shots right after he wedding to show my family overseas who couldn't make it. I would definitely recommend KartheekPhoto for any upcoming events you may have! He is very easy going but still does great work!

R
Rebecca

Married on 08/11/2018

Amazing photographer-wonderful to work with!

Kartheek is awesome! He did a phenomenal job. He was flexible and so kind. He brought another photographer with him and they got all the shots even though we were running behind. He was wonderful to ... Read more work with. He is responsive to all messages and ensures all your concerns/questions are addressed. I highly recommend him!