Kasia R Photography

Clifton, New Jersey · View map · Visit website

About Kasia R Photography

Kasia R Photography, located in Clifton, New Jersey, specializes in capturing the most meaningful moments of your most important milestones. Kasia, of Kasia R Photography, loves documenting authentic and romantic memories that will last for generations to come. Her professionalism and creativity make for beautiful photos that truly depict the relationship you share and the positive essence of your wedding day.

Experience

Kasia’s experience and passion is directed towards making your experience a true reflection of your personality. She is known for her creative use of light and tones to make your images timeless. Her talent and expertise ensures all of your special moments, both big and small, are artistically captured and showcase your truest selves.

Kasia’s professional and responsive nature makes for a seamless experience from start to finish. From your first inquiry to your very last snapshot, Kasia R. Photography is there for all of your photography needs. They offer the following services for your wedding day:

• One event per day

Featured
Stefanie

Married on 05/31/2019

Excellent!

Kasia was so lovely to work with I am so lucky to have found her! She’s super talented and professional. The care and attention to detail she puts into each photo is just something I had never ... Read more experienced. I usually hate photos of myself but every photo she took came out beautiful! She delivered our photos just a few weeks after our wedding which is unheard of. Usually it takes photographers months to deliver. I literally just finished picking out photos for our album and it was so hard for me to narrow down the ones I like best because they all came out so so beautiful. I’m not really a review person I haven’t even wrote reviews for my other vendors but Kasia deserves the attention! Her prices are so reasonable and so worth every penny you don’t be disappointed!

G
Gloria

Married on 05/26/2018

Kasha was terrific. So professional and understanding of our needs. Would definitely hire her again. Read more Kasha was terrific. So professional and understanding of our needs. Would definitely hire her again.

I
Ita

Married on 05/05/2018

I cannot express how amazing Kasia R Photography is. They capture every perfect moment from our wedding at a great quality and price. Definitely check out their portfolio, their pictures are ... Read more absolutely beautiful. Worth every penny. Thank you!