Kass Photography

Oak Hill, WV · View map

About Kass Photography

Hi, and congratulations on your engagement! I’m so excited for you as you take this next step in life.

I started my photography business in the spring of 2017 as a junior in college. Now, I'm a weekend reporter for a small ABC station. My business is based in West Virginia although I frequently travel to Virginia. I’m not opposed to traveling, so just ask!

For a breakdown of what kind of sessions I do and to get a ballpark estimate of cost, check out my website or send me a message. If you’d like to talk about booking and get a more specific estimate, message me and I’ll get back to you shortly.

5 Reviews for Kass Photography

5 Kass Photography Reviews

J
Josh Maurer

Getting married on 06/13/2020

Proposal and Engagement Photos

Kassie worked with me to take surprise proposal pictures and did an engagement photo shoot right afterwards. She was very professional and was flexible when helping me plan exactly when and where to ... Read more be when I proposed to get the best photos. My fiance was totally surprised and the photos turned out great! Kassie made the whole experience stress free for me and did a great job, I would highly recommend her.

R
Robyn

Married on 06/09/2018

Kassie did a phenomenal job, went above and beyond, had a pleasant demeanor, and very clearly has an excellent work ethic, as well as creativity, talent, and an artistic eye! I highly recommend her! ... Read more

M
Meredith

Married on 05/24/2018

My boyfriend and I had our pictures taken for our college ring dance. Kassie did a great job figuring out different locations and poses to do for the shoot! We were so happy with our pictures and I ... Read more highly recommend her for your photography needs!