Kat Green Makeuplove

Seattle, Washington · View map · Visit website

About Kat Green Makeuplove

Kat Green Makeuplove is a makeup artist located in Seattle, Washington that also serves couples in the Tacoma area. Kat, the owner and makeup artist, developed a passion for beauty at a young age as she engaged in painting, knitting and sewing. Kat’s passion translated into the desire to seek beauty in all things. She offers brides an unwavering work ethic and unparalleled intuition as she brings their unique wedding-day beauty vision to life.

Kat Green Makeuplove offers brides and their bridal party a wide variety of beauty services. Multiple licensed stylists can provide hair and makeup services for a group of up to 15 people. Hair services include blowouts, hair extensions and textured styling. Brides can request a hair trial so they can feel confident about their wedding-day look. All services can be performed on-site. Makeup services include:

• Airbrush makeup

A
Featured
Amy

Married on 08/30/2013

Kat became my wedding hair and makeup stylist through another company - and I am SO glad! She did such an amazing job on my wedding and made me feel beautiful! My hair lasted through lots of dancing ... Read more dancing and pictures, and my makeup survived heat, photos, tears, and more dancing! I cannot say enough praise about Kat and the work she does! I will recommend her to any bride I know and will use her in the future if the need arises!

J
Jeannette

Married on 06/08/2019

Incredible!

Kat Green was a fabulous hair and makeup artist for my wedding. She is patient, professional, and talented. Going into my makeup trial, I had no idea what hairstyle I wanted. I picked a hairstyle that ... Read more I didn't end up liking, and Kat was so sweet to let me come to her house for another hair trial to try two other hairstyles. She is generous with her time and I was so appreciative of that. On the day of the wedding, she made everyone look so beautiful. Kat is easy to communicate with and a great vendor!!

Jamie
Jamie

Married on 05/01/2019

A Beautiful Experience

Kat did a phenomenal job on wedding hair and makeup for me and two ladies in the wedding party. She listened to us describe what we wanted and looked at inspiration pictures before beginning our hair ... Read more and makeup. Kat is very professional and so very kind. Not only did she make us look beautiful, but we also enjoyed spending the wedding day morning getting ready with her.