Kat Newland Photography

Marstons Mills, MA · View map

About Kat Newland Photography

There is nothing more beautiful than capturing children at play, the love between a couple on their wedding day, or capturing those first few weeks of a new life. I want to create an experience for you that will stir the emotions and captivate your heart....

I have loved photography for as long as I can remember! My dad gave me my very first camera when I turned 8; a Kodak Hawkeye Instamatic. My passion for photography is endless. I love taking photos of people, animals, landscapes and anything else that catches my eye.

I love to capture the heart and individuality of the people I photograph. I use a unique approach, allowing my subjects to act naturally and let their personalities to shine through. I am very patient and calm and unobtrusive and people say I have a way of putting them at ease, which is what it takes to get the most natural looking photos.

I specialize in natural light photography which includes wedding photography, family portraits, newborns, children of all ages, save the date and engagement photos. I also take senior and school portraits outdoors or in my studio. Have a special event? I will capture your special moments at birthday parties, baptisms and baby dedications. My goal is to capture your story with quality images to be treasured for a lifetime.

Reviews

Have you hired this vendor?
Be the first to leave a review!

Kat Newland Photography FAQ