Kata Baron

Albuquerque, NM · View map · Visit website

About Kata Baron

Kata Baron is a professional makeup artist that serves the Albuquerque and Santa Fe areas. She describes her approach as eclectic, with the ability to adapt to your preferred style, from classic to contemporary. Each makeup look reflects the person, enhancing their innate beauty. For more information check out her webiste for availbility, makeup pricing & packages www.katabaron.com

Experience
This makeup artist attended Make-Up Designory and has over eight years of experience. Kata Baron refined her talents while working with well-known makeup companies for five years, later establishing a hair and makeup studio and offering her services for a variety of events. She incorporates her skills in sculpting and painting while providing makeup services for wedding, editorial, celebrity, film and television clients.

Kata Baron provides makeup services for individuals and groups. These makeup artistry services include:

• Contour makeup
  • Fake lashes
  • Tattoo coverage

17 Reviews for Kata Baron

17 Kata Baron Reviews

E
Elysia

Getting married on 09/12/2020

Kata is a phenomenal artist!

Kata is an incredible makeup artist! She made me feel relaxed, comfortable, and most of all, GORGEOUS! She inquired about my personal tastes, took an interest in my opinions, and worked with the ... Read more utmost kindness and professionalism. I was thrilled with my makeup and would absolutely utilize Kata’s skills in the future!

C
Christen Orchowski

Getting married on 09/07/2019

Perfection

I’ve had my makeup done by other MUAs and Kata’s work is the only one I loved. She’s very professional and kind. Wouldn’t recommend anyone else! Read more I’ve had my makeup done by other MUAs and Kata’s work is the only one I loved. She’s very professional and kind. Wouldn’t recommend anyone else!

S
Sabrina Bates-Whited

Married on 02/01/2019

I always love working with Kata!

I’ve worked with Kata several times and always look forward to working with her. It’s exciting to see what she will create next. She has an incredible unique and artisic eye that she brings to every ... Read more makeup application. She’s so good at bringing out the beauty in every subject she touches. She’s a top artist in her field so hurry up and book her before someone else does!