Kate Bennett Photography

Pinellas Park, FL · View map

About Kate Bennett Photography

Welcome to Kate Bennett Photography! What a very exciting time for you, you're engaged and now to plan your very special day. Here at Kate Bennett Photography we are here for you, to create your engagement and wedding masterpieces that you and your family will treasure. We believe in love, passion, and happiness with that creating art with your emotions. We look forward to talking with you more about your very special day!

5 Reviews for Kate Bennett Photography

5 Kate Bennett Photography Reviews

D
Diana

Event date: 07/02/2014

Most amazing person to work with. Very carrying, funny, and professional. Could not be happier! Read more Most amazing person to work with. Very carrying, funny, and professional. Could not be happier!!

J
Jessica

Married on 10/05/2013

AMAZING photographer! Lynne does such a fantastic job capturing inner and outer beauty with her photos. My husband and I first used Lynne's services after an awful engagement session experience with ... Read more another photographer. She came to our rescue helping restore our faith in the photography world. She helped us to create great pictures and really awesome Save the Dates! I also used Lynne's services to create a boudoir photo book for my husband as a wedding gift to him and I was absolutely thrilled with the final product. She really puts you at ease in front of the camera and knows how to capture your very best angles! Definitely knows her stuff! My husband and I plan on using Lynne when we get anniversary wedding pictures done in October! I definitely recommend hiring her for ALL your photography needs!

User4372470

2+ years ago

Kate has been taking my photos for many years. She has done my engagement, wedding,pregnancy and the newborn pictures of my little pride and joys. I have been over the moon with all of the photos. She ... Read more has the ability of capturing the beauty and the love that my family has for one another. I enjoy viewing them every chance I get. She also has a very engergetic personality that my girls gravitate to and feel comfortable taking pictures with her. Which leads to some cute and adorable pictures.