Kate Bunny Hampson

Huntington Beach, CA · View map

About Kate Bunny Hampson

Kate Bunny Hampson is a wedding photography company based in Orange County, California that's available to travel beyond the Bay Area. Photographer Kate Hampson combines digital and film photography, and uses a photojournalistic style to capture all the un-posed, natural moments. The photographer seeks to capture raw emotions by using light, color, and an exacting attention to detail. She specializes in making people feel comfortable in front of the camera, with no awkwardness or posing.

Experience
Kate Hampson is a photographer born and raised in London, and now living in California. Kate Hampson has a passion for wedding photography, and has shot everything from city hall weddings to destination weddings in Italy.

Kate Bunny Hampson offers five wedding photography packages to choose from, with add-on items available to include in any package. The photographer includes packages for out-of-state weddings, destination weddings and even smaller, economical packages that are perfect for elopements. Packages typically include a second shooter, an album and digital files of high-resolution images. Packages can include the following items, and more:

• Additional hours

12 Kate Bunny Hampson Reviews

K
Katrina

Getting married on 07/12/2019

We just had got our engagement photos back from Kate and they came out absolutely amazing. For our shoot it was myself, fiance, and son. We were nervous at first not knowing how a photo shoot goes, ... Read more but she was so warm and welcoming, we were able to be comfortable and just made it so easy to shoot. I can't wait for our wedding day, I know our pictures will be just as great!!

Ivonne
Ivonne

Getting married on 06/23/2019

Engagement Shoot

We just got our engagement shoot photos back and they look absolutely amazing. I’m so happy with her work and I can’t wait for my event for to take my pictures! Read more We just got our engagement shoot photos back and they look absolutely amazing. I’m so happy with her work and I can’t wait for my event for to take my pictures!

V
Vicki

Married on 11/08/2018

Such a great experience!

Kate went above and beyond for me! I never expected a photographer to feel as personable as her! All of my guests said she was not only professional, but charming, and not in blocking any views of the ... Read more guests!! Now THATs a good wedding photographer! She truly took the time to get to know me, my family, and what I wanted. She absolutely delivered on all fronts!