Kate Elizabeth Events

Bountiful, Utah · View map · Visit website

About Kate Elizabeth Events

Kate Elizabeth Events is a wedding design and planning company based in Salt Lake City, Utah. They deliver cultivated, classic and feminine inspired events. From guest list creation to cutting the cake, they will guide you every step of the way!

Couples will find help planning every moment of their wedding, from the rehearsal dinner through the last goodbye at the reception. At Kate Elizabeth Events, the wedding planners on staff help couples bring all the special moments of their wedding to life. They help couples with all types of weddings, including civil, cultural, destination, eco-friendly, military, non-religious, and religious celebrations. No matter what level of planning assistance couples need, the team at Kate Elizabeth Events will be there. They can organize every last detail with full planning, offer their input for partial planning in particularly rough areas, or they can be there to save the day with day-of coordination. Their services for a couple’s wedding include:

• Budget analysis

S
Sherry Russon

Married on 04/04/2019

Mother of the bride.

Kate was wonderful to work with! From the very beginning she was reassuring and professional. I am the mother of the bride and because the luncheon was on the same day I was sure I couldn’t decorate ... Read more or enjoy the day if I was concerned about it all. She worked with the venue and any vendors coming in. She saved us by seeing that the chairs we thought we rented weren’t. Her and her team took the vision of the bride and decorated. I honestly did not worry and enjoyed the day and night. It was the best decision I made to hire her. I don’t have photos of the reception yet or I would upload them.

kamryn
kamryn

Married on 12/08/2018

You won't regret hiring her

I cant say enough about how great Kate was! She was so organized and helpful with any question that I had. Via text, email, or call she was always willing to talk through things with me. Everything on ... Read more my wedding day went so smoothly thanks to her. She was so sweet! Hire her! Thank you for making our big day so great :)

J
Jordyn Booth

Married on 09/29/2018

Highly Reccomend

Kate and her team coordinated our wedding day in Salt Lake City this fall. They were professional and on top of every detail. We didn’t realize we had to have a coordinator at our venue and it caused ... Read more a lot of last minute stress. After we found Kate all went smoothly. She planned our timelines for both our families and the vendors then did all the seating arrangements and transportation. She also helped with our room layout because we had not idea how to organize the venue we rented. We were soo grateful to not have to worry about how everything would pull together... it just worked!! I would highly recommend Kate Elizabeth Events to anyone who needs a coordinator. It let us enjoy our wedding day more than we ever imagined!!