Kate Phillips Events

Glen Allen, VA · View map

About Kate Phillips Events

Kate Phillips Events is a wedding planning and design firm in Richmond and Charlottesville, Virginia.

As a planner, it is our goal to offer expert advice, act as an advocate for your vision, and help execute a stress-free, memorable day for you and your guests! We have incredible vendor relationships which we have built over time and an immense knowledge of the wedding business, both of which are invaluable in making your day a success.

While our main focus is providing clients with Full Event Planning and Design Services, we also offer Partial Planning and Month-Of Coordination for couples who are excited about taking on the majority of the planning themselves but recognize the benefit of having a professional to bounce ideas off of and take the reins (and stress) the month leading up to the wedding.

8 Reviews for Kate Phillips Events

8 Kate Phillips Events Reviews

Annabelle
Annabelle Mills

Married on 06/22/2019

Coordinator services

My now-husband, bridesmaids, in-laws, and parents have all shared my sentiment that Kate was the MVP of our wedding! Her patience, calm demeanor, and organization make everything flow so seamlessly. ... Read more Her “month of” services include so many great planning tools, and I always felt less stressed after each conversation we had leading up to the wedding! She was able to anticipate every need both before and during the wedding. All of us were able to relax and enjoy every moment of the wedding. Kate is a phenomenal investment and I would recommend her to any bride!

C
Claire

Married on 05/26/2019

Month of wedding planning

Kate was AMAZING to work with. We hired her for the month of at Upper Shirley. She gave me planning tools early on to use when I was planning early on myself and was receptive to making all of my ... Read more plans work during the month of the wedding. She is beyond organized and has great relationships with tons of local vendors. The weekend went off seamlessly and literally everyone commented on how perfect the wedding went. She has a calm but fun demeanor and never once made me stressed. I am SO thankful I used Kate!

Emily
Emily Eastman

Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing Wedding Planner Start to Finish!

We hired Kate Phillips Events for the whole wedding planning process and all my family, husband, and I are still saying three months after our wedding is that it was the absolute BEST decision we ... Read more made!! Kate is top in her game and, from what I've come to learn, practically unmatched in the wedding industry -- without her, I really don't know how the wedding would have all come together. She is amazing at bringing visions to life and coming up with ideas and inspiration for the big day that I would have never thought of myself. She is extremely organized and detail-oriented, working closely with our vendors, keeping us to a clear timeline and budget, and tracking every single detail so that I could actually have a stress-free engagement and most importantly, a smooth and wonderful wedding day. From working closely with us on our budget, to literally cutting down trees from the woods to tie to our tent poles, to an emergency bustling of my dress on the big day, to going above and beyond coordinating with our vendors, she and her team helped make everything absolutely perfect, and we couldn't have asked for someone better to guide us through the process and run ship during the weekend. She took time to meet with me over coffee during the wedding planning process to brainstorm, nail down logistics, and just check in -- and all the while was patient with our millions of questions and emails. At the end of the day, I couldn't help but wonder how people are able to do this whole wedding planning thing without someone like Kate and not absolutely lose their mind!! :) We're so grateful for Kate who worked tirelessly to help make our wedding a dream. Because of Kate and her team, we were able to be in the moment on our special day and really soak up all the love present. I wholeheartedly recommend Kate and her full services to any bride and her family!!