Kate Ryan Event Rentals

Tampa, FL · View map

About Kate Ryan Event Rentals

Your dream is finally coming true... Kate Ryan Event Rentals understands that every planning decision you make will leave a lasting impression for a lifetime...

About us-

Kate Ryan Linens & Event Rentals is your premier source for exceptional specialty table linen, chiavari chairs, ghost chairs, spandex chair covers, charger plates, vintage colorful glassware, dance floors, bar rentals (& more!) in the greater Tampa Bay area and surrounding cities. Kate Ryan Event Rentals is a boutique style, family owned and operated company; we pride ourselves on delivering the very highest level of personalized service and luxury rental products available in our industry.

It is always our mission and privilege to create the perfect canvas for every special event in which we are part. Thank you for choosing Kate Ryan Event Rentals for all of your wedding & special event rentals!

94 Reviews for Kate Ryan Event Rentals

94 Kate Ryan Event Rentals Reviews

K
Kathleen Gewandter

Married on 02/16/2019

Exactly what we needed!

I loved working with this company! Kristin was available to answer my questions and provide some guidance. She let me come look at the linens to make sure they were exactly what I wanted. She made ... Read more everything super easy and we would use her again for any rentals we may need!

J
Jacky

Married on 08/11/2018

I recently worked with Kristen from Kate Ryan Linens for my wedding. I booked chiavari chairs, tables, goblets and linens from her and absolutely loved all our rentals. Kristen was by far the most ... Read more attentive and responsive vendor that I worked with. She was always available to answer my questions, provide me with quotes and even offered her ideas and input in helping me stay within my budget while still having my dream wedding come to life. Kristen honestly goes above and beyond to provide quality service and offers a variety of rental items at a reasonable price to fit all budgets. Her staff were prompt in both delivering and setting up our rentals and also picking them up at the end of the night. Super happy to have booked with Kristen and her team!

K
Kiria

Married on 07/29/2018

Kate Ryan Linens is always ready to take ones vision and make it better than imagine. My husband and I couldn't have been happier with how our wedding came together thanks to Kristin. Through Kate ... Read more Ryan Linens we ordered chairs, glasses, and linen and everything came out beautiful. If you want to create a magical day, invest in Kate Ryan Linens.