Kate Stutz Photography

Pittsburgh, PA · View map

About Kate Stutz Photography

Hello, my name is Kate Stutz, and I love to create beautiful and emotional images for your wedding day! I have been a professional photographer for almost six years. Photography is my full time job, aside from my job as a mother and wife. I started truly discovering the passion I had for photography after my children were first born, capturing those first fleeting moments was magical, and I have my priceless memories captured vividly from my camera. Even after graduating with my BA, I still felt the need in my heart to follow my artwork.

I love the sweetness and excitement of weddings! I would love to meet with you in person to talk about your day. I like to have a face to face meeting with all my brides and grooms at least once before the big day. This gives you the opprotunity to get to know me a little better and make you more comfertable with me being with you the whole wedding day.

Feel free to email me and take a look at my blog for more examples of my work, or to chat with me further. Looking forward to hearing from you!
www.katestutz.com
katestutzphoto@gmail.com
katestutzphoto.wordpress.com/

3 Reviews for Kate Stutz Photography

3 Kate Stutz Photography Reviews

K
Kelli

Married on 06/07/2014

I am so happy I met Kate! She was the photographer for my friend's wedding and I immediately knew I wanted her for our wedding. On top of being a fabulous photographer, she is the sweetest person!I ... Read more just felt at ease with her taking my picture and she made both of us very comfortable, even though we are very camera shy. She gave great direction and had wonderful ideas and suggestions. She did everything we wanted and more! She was with us through the whole day and was able to capture every moment. The pictures were incredible!

H
Heather

Married on 05/31/2014

Kate was an amazing photographer! We chose the package with an engagement session and wedding pictures, and I couldn't be more pleased. Our engagement photos turned our gorgeous and she was willing ... Read more to put up with my crazy Pinterest inspired ideas of building a tent out of sticks and a sheet in the middle of the forest!! She even brought her own collection of rustic inspired props along to aid in the shoot! Our photos turned out better than we could have imagined. She was very quick in getting the cds with the proofs to us and with sending us our prints. For the wedding, I am more than pleased with the photos we got! Everything turned out beautifully and I have SO many favorite photos. She captured so many of the details I worked so hard on. She was with us pretty much all day long and caught everything from getting dressed to everyone having a great time on the dance floor. Our wedding photos turned out so gorgeous and we have had the best reviews from family and friends! I highly recommend Kate! She is so reasonably priced and is just amazing to work with.

User3066566

2+ years ago

Kate was wonderful. We get so many compliments on our engagement photos and I'm sure it'll be the same with our wedding :):) Read more Kate was wonderful. We get so many compliments on our engagement photos and I'm sure it'll be the same with our wedding :):)

Kate Stutz Photography FAQ