Kate Taylor Events and Weddings

Queensbury, New York · View map · Visit website

About Kate Taylor Events and Weddings

HELLO BEAUTIFUL, CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR UPCOMING WEDDING!

Kate Taylor Events & Wedding is a Luxury Full Service Wedding Planning Company serving Eastern NYS. We are located in the heart of the Adirondacks in the beautiful town of Lake George, NY. I bring wedding visions to life with unique touches and elegant details that create a breathtaking one of a kind environment. Our commitment is to be passionate throughout the planning process and show the individual style of each of the couples while adding a touch of our #ktsparkle to your day. I’m excited to be sharing your planning journey CHEERS! XOXO

Experience
My driven passion began with my degree in Hospitality management and pure need to always succeed. Trained and certified from the Association of Bridal Consultants as a Certified Professional Wedding Planner I’m confident you will have a zero stress day, that allows you to feel like a guest. As a Professional Wedding Planner you can have the peace of mind that your event will be unique and fulfilled with professionalism from start to finish.

WHAT HAVING KTWEDDINGS ON YOUR DAY MEANS:

• Commitment to your planning and vision
  • Unlimited planning and support from email and scheduled consultations
  • Vendor selections, budgeting and contract reviewing
  • Detailed time lines for vendors that will guide them through the day
  • Point of contact ensuring everything is as planned and no details are missed
  • Design of vision of the day, with all your set up and break down.
  • Personalized onsite service from start to finish
  • Rehearsal directing on location to create a flow for the wedding day
  • References to creative suppliers that offer products that represent you.
  • Scheduling appointments, and handing communication between vendors
  • Creating a beautiful and memorable guest experience
  • Expertise in creating a flawless day that stays on schedule
  • Giving you peace of mind that you will be stress and worry free that allows you to be a guest

39 Reviews for Kate Taylor Events and Weddings

39 Kate Taylor Events and Weddings Reviews

L
Featured
Liz

Married on 09/16/2017

One of the best things we did for ourselves during wedding planning was hiring Kate Taylor. Throughout our entire wedding weekend she made us feel SO at ease. She goes above and beyond her contracted ... Read more duties for her clients and she makes sure that you have nothing to stress about during your special day. The night before our wedding she was attaching tags to our wedding favors and running errands that I had no time for. She is extremely professional and keeps everyone on task at all times. My husband and I didn't have to worry about a thing the entire weekend which is exactly what we were hoping for. We are so glad that we had the opportunity to work with Kate and we would absolutely recommend her to anyone!! Thank you so much Kate!! :)

Trish
Trish Mulligan-Renaud

Married on 06/15/2019

Hire kate today!

Kate is remarkable! All around professional, creative visionary, and knows her stuff! We had a destination wedding in Lake George. My husband and I left everything to Kate. We just showed up a few ... Read more days before and she walked us through our day with ease and absolute elegant style! Folks keep telling us how beautiful and orchestrated everything was. EVERY single vendor she choose was absolutely amazing. This woman is an expert and true professional, and all around beautiful person. Thank you Kate from the bottom of our hearts, for making our event an affair to remember. You are truly gifted! All the best to you.

Phuong
Phuong Nguyen

Married on 06/15/2019

Hire Kate!!

I can honestly say I had the absolute best wedding and didn't have to much besides pick out my dress. How insane is that?! Kate is amazing at being the point of contact for all of your vendors and ... Read more makes sure everyone and everything come together perfectly. Kate made what is known to be one of the most stressful experiences a couple will go through an absolute breeze for us. Most couples are scrambling at the last minute to get everything together but with Kate...we were able to relax and just enjoy each other. Even as we approached the last week before the wedding, she had everything taken care of and there was nothing left for us to do. The complete lack of stress we experienced was invaluable--- we cannot thank Kate enough for everything! Enjoy being engaged, enjoy your fiance, enjoy your family and your friends---leave the wedding stuff to Kate. Love love love her and cannot recommend her enough!!