Kate Wall Photography

Avondale, AZ · View map

About Kate Wall Photography

Capturing real moments and the emotions and memories that are born with those moments is Kate's passion. Her style is spirited by her passions; for love, for people, and for being there when those moments happen. It is because of her desire to truly know people that she is able to produce such intimate photos stamped with personality.

Kate's unique style, her eye for details, and her relaxed style of shooting have produced award winning images that stand the test of time.

13 Reviews for Kate Wall Photography

13 Kate Wall Photography Reviews

Tristine
Tristine

Married on 11/24/2012

Kate was just great at working with us and our family for photos during our wedding day. We had a rough time finding the right personality to fit in with our group of family and friends as at times ... Read more they can be overly goofy and vulgar. This did not phase Kate whatsoever. She rolled with the punches and worked at getting us some great photos at all the locations we desired in a short time frame. Our whole group felt comfortable getting photos taken with Kate as she fit in so well with all of us and helped us all relax for some wonderful photos. I would recommend Kate to anyone looking for pictures for their wedding, but would also recommend her for photos for other events. Kate, if we ever plan to renew our vows or need a photographer for another event, we will absolutely be looking for you! :)

M
Mickie

Married on 02/26/2011

Kate Wall with Kate Wall photography was an absolute pleasure to work with for my wedding and photo booth. Kate has a very unique quality that allows her to connect with people and it shows up in all ... Read more she does It was like she was part of the wedding and the photos and moments she was able to capture were amazing. Don't even think about getting married without Kate and her camera!

A
Adrian

Married on 11/14/2010

I love looking at my wedding pictures! Kate was very personable and easy to work with. Her prices are great too. Kate took several pictures throughout the wedding and I never noticed she was there.I ... Read more I recommend bringing a bridesmaid along to all of the pictures to help make sure your dress is straight or that people are lined up and spaced evenly. Kate does most of that, but it never hurts to have a second pair of eyes. I recommend her highly - two thumbs up!