Katella Bakery

Los Alamitos, California · View map · Visit website

About Katella Bakery

Katella Bakery of Los Alamitos, California is a deli, restaurant and bakery that creates cakes and desserts for weddings and special events. Established in 1964, this family-owned and operated business bakes and designs exquisite tasting cakes and desserts. Customized cakes reflecting your vision are also available through Katella Bakery.

Products Offered
The team at Katella Bakery offers consultations, private tastings, custom design, delivery and setup services. The expert bakers and decorators create delicious and beautiful desserts and cakes, while providing personable and responsive customer service. They can bake and design an array of dessert items, including cake pops, cakes, cookies, cupcakes, dessert buffet, groom’s cake and pastries. Necessary cake items of cake stands and cake toppers are also offered by Katella Bakery.

9 Reviews for Katella Bakery

9 Katella Bakery Reviews

S
Samantha

Married on 08/27/2016

After four failed cake tastings, we were saved by Katella Bakery! We chose Katella Bakery to make our wedding cake and they did an absolutely stunning job! After meeting Amber at a bridal expo, I was ... Read more reminded of Katella Deli and informed that they do wedding cakes. I used to frequent the restaurant often as a child with my grandmother who has passed, so it felt very special to have them make our cake. Our consultation was wonderful and the cake was so moist and yummy! They cared to really help design our cake with us and really brought our vision to life. Our wedding was on a warm August day and the buttercream held up perfectly at our outdoor reception at Bowers Museum. Eric, the head decorator did an absolutely superb job and we are so grateful to him! Our cake had pretty "old-school" elements, including ornate piping and pillared tiers. ALSO! The cake tasted AMAZING! We had multiple flavors and the couple I was able to taste were superb. I highly recommend going with Katella Bakery for your cake needs.

L
Laura

Married on 10/24/2015

I went to a bridal expo in anahiem and that is where i was able to taste their red velvet cake it was really good. I had changed my design twice without any hassel except that the design i wanted had ... Read more TO BE DESIGNED WITH FONDANT, MY CAKE WAS BEAUTIFUL IT WAS A THREE TIER BUT IT LOOKED BIGGER, IN ANYCASE IF I HAD THE CHANCE AGAIN I WOULD HAVE MADE THEM MAKE IT WITH WHIP CREAM, FONDANT CAKES DO NOT TASTE VERY YUMMY. OVER ALL VERY HAPPY CUSTOMER.

N
Nicole

Married on 05/16/2015

Eddie and I just absolutely love the attention that was given to us when we had the cake tasting for our wedding cake. Amber is the bomb! She's fun, knowledgeable, experienced and gave us a lot of ... Read more cost saving ideas. Not to mention the cakes are amazing! Thank you so much for everything Amber =)