Kate's the Key

Torrance, CA · View map · Visit website

About Kate's the Key

Kate’s the Key is a Los Angeles-based wedding planner with a passion for design and elegance. The family-owned company is committed to helping couples create an unforgettable and beautiful wedding that is customized to their style. They understand that no celebration is like the next, and that is what they aim to provide. Kate’s the Key is the key to all of your planning needs!

Experience
Kate, Elaine and LeAnn are the planners behind Kate’s the Key. Since 2016, they have combined professional experience and creativity to tell the beautiful story of every couple the work with.

The team is all about romantic, lovely and magical weddings. They strive for to provide excellence and perfection through their planning services. These offerings include:

• Budget analysis

Featured
Kristin

Married on 11/24/2018

It Was Perfect!

Omg, I am so lucky to have stumbled upon Kate's the Key... And so are you! From the beginning, Kate and Elaine always made me feel comfortable and confident that my wedding would be everything I hoped ... Read more for. I chose the "Keep it simple" package, and these ladies delivered far beyond that. I could always count on Kate to answer any questions I had and she remained so patient and kind as she helped my clueless self navigate the wedding planning process. When we got news 5 days before the wedding that we could no longer use the venue due to the fires in Malibu, Kate and Elaine came to the rescue! Kate calmly informed me of the situation, allowed me to take a breath, and then jumped into business mode. It was exactly what I needed. With Thanksgiving 3 days away, finding a new venue, catering, and set up seemed daunting, but Kate and Elaine cracked down and in just 2 days we were able to relocate. And the processes was flawless. On the wedding day I was able to feel so at ease as they worked to keep everything in line. They did an amazing job and I kept getting compliments about how professional they are. Kate and Elaine are 2 badass woman and I have no doubt they could handle anything that comes their way. Love you ladies!

J
Jennifer

Married on 04/26/2019

Kate and Elaine were like my fairy godmothers!

We found out that our original coordinator wouldn't be able to coordinate our wedding about 3-4 months before our big day, so I went back to our other choices to start from scratch and see who was ... Read more still available to help us! We planned our wedding ourselves but with our venue being a blank slate, we really wanted a coordinator that could help us as soon as possible. I couldn't possibly wrap my mind around keeping all of our vendors organized after a while! I honestly contacted Kate right away, we scheduled a meeting face to face, and she completely won us over. She was so sweet, organized, and knowledgeable, so it was not a question in my mind after that. She started right away and introduced herself to our vendors, helped us with a timeline, and just kept us on track in the last couple of hectic months leading to the wedding. What topped it off was that our venue told her about two days before our wedding that we could no longer have the ceremony on the rooftop, which Kate had the lovely task of breaking the bad news to us. She helped us switch to another ceremony space in the same venue without any issues at all and really kept our minds at ease. She just gave us our options and the pros and cons with everything so that the decision on the new space was entirely ours and fits our vision. On the day of, I didn't have any concerns and felt so relaxed. Kate and Elaine thought of every detail and really made it the best day ever! I couldn't thank them enough for everything they did. I keep getting comments on how perfect everything was and how smooth it all went and I just tell everyone that it's because of my amazing coordinators! I highly recommend them for anyone's special day!

Alysha
Alysha

Married on 09/22/2018

Above and beyond day-of-coordinator!

We had the absolute best experience with Kate and Elaine for our wedding! I was a pretty DIY bride, but I knew I didn’t want to worry about anything on the big day, and with Kate and team, I ... Read more definitely didn’t have to. They really took care of everything - from helping figure out layout, managing the timeline, setting up our decor, to coordinating with vendors - and are so organized and on top of everything that you and your family/wedding party can simply just enjoy the day. For someone like me planning a wedding with no experience, it helps immensely to have someone on your side who knows what they’re doing. For example, she asked questions of vendors that I definitely wouldn’t have thought to ask, but were important and it was a relief to have that back up in those moments. I feel like she also took the time to get to know me and our vision for our wedding, so I was extremely comfortable with her when the day finally came. Kate’s the Key felt like the right fit from our first phone call and it really was the best decision to hire them. They went above and beyond to make our day completely stress-free and better than we’d envisioned. I can’t recommend them enough! Everyone needs a Kate and Elaine on their wedding day.