Kate's Travel

Minneapolis, Minnesota · View map · Visit website

About Kate's Travel

Stress-free Destination Weddings Inspired by Your Love Story!

Planning your dream destination wedding doesn’t have to be a pull-your-hair-out hassle! Let me take care of all the details, big and small, so you can focus on sharing an unforgettable day of joy with the ones you love.

I’ll rescue you from wedding overwhelm by streamlining your choices. You’ll choose from resort recommendations based on your personal travel style and my in-depth knowledge of top properties. I am your personal travel advocate throughout the entire planning process. You’ll experience personalized service ensuring a perfectly organized wedding event as I coordinate and arrange the travel details for you and all of your guests. I'll handle all the travel details, so you don’t have to.

I'll get to know you, learn your interests and preferences and create a destination wedding or honeymoon that’s right for you. You can rely on my expertise and insights into the best destinations and resorts to create a wedding and honeymoon experience that blends luxury, romance, and value.

46 Reviews for Kate's Travel

46 Kate's Travel Reviews

Eric
Featured
Eric Becker

Getting married on 01/04/2020

Kate is simply the best!

Kate was absolutely amazing throughout! As the other reviews have already pointed out, Kate is communicative throughout early planning steps and all the way to (and beyond) the wedding ceremony ... Read more itself. Furthermore, she serves as support for not only the destination selection and reservation, but also planning decisions, guest coordination, and any wedding couple concerns (of which we had plenty). Her expertise of the destination areas we discussed made our final decision so much easier. Not only would I recommend her to other couples, I've already done so with some of my friends.

J
Jacob

Married on 03/09/2019

Wonderful!

Kate's Travel is wonderful! Backstory: My husband and I recently had a destination wedding in Playa del carmen Mexico, at Secrets Maroma Beach resort and spa. We had a total of 35 people book through ... Read more through kate with no headache to us. She did all of the emailing and talking to our guests to set them up with exactly what they needed. And let me tell you, we were not and I repeat NOT an easy group to work with. We had multiple requests for different people and kate was there every step of the way. Kate set up a booking website for us that had all of our information on it as well as all of the information needed to book and pay for the resort. Kate was able to set up a block of rooms for our guests to ensure that they were able to book during prime time spring break. This was our first time using a travel agent and we weren't sure at first how the whole process worked especially when it had to deal with a wedding. Not to say there weren't any hiccups but when we encountered one Kate was able to help us through it! Thank you Kate!

E
Erin Halvorson

Married on 11/01/2018

Highly Recommended!

We can’t quite remember how we stumbled upon Kate’s website but we are so very glad that we did. From our very first email inquiry she was friendly, easy to work with and very quick to respond. ... Read more Shortly after our inquiry we had the pleasure of speaking to Kate via phone. She asked great questions and immediately assisted us with the planning stages. Not to mention she had personally visited many of the resorts on our list! We had immediate trust in Kate’s expertise and she didn’t disappoint. She made everything extremely easy for everyone during the entire process. I can’t imagine planning our destination wedding without her guidance. We heard nothing but positive feedback from our wedding guests as well which is extremely important. It gave my husband and I time to plan our ceremony instead of everyone’s travel plans. Kate is good at what she does and it clearly shows! Highly recommend her if you’re planning a destination wedding! Thank you, Kate!