Kate's Travel

Minneapolis, Minnesota · View map · Visit website

About Kate's Travel

Stress-free Destination Weddings Inspired by Your Love Story!

Planning your dream destination wedding doesn’t have to be a pull-your-hair-out hassle! Let me take care of all the details, big and small, so you can focus on sharing an unforgettable day of joy with the ones you love.

I’ll rescue you from wedding overwhelm by streamlining your choices. You’ll choose from resort recommendations based on your personal travel style and my in-depth knowledge of top properties. I am your personal travel advocate throughout the entire planning process. You’ll experience personalized service ensuring a perfectly organized wedding event as I coordinate and arrange the travel details for you and all of your guests. I'll handle all the travel details, so you don’t have to.

I'll get to know you, learn your interests and preferences and create a destination wedding or honeymoon that’s right for you. You can rely on my expertise and insights into the best destinations and resorts to create a wedding and honeymoon experience that blends luxury, romance, and value.

49 Reviews for Kate's Travel

49 Kate's Travel Reviews

Jeff
Featured
Jeff Huth

Married on 06/07/2019

Stop here and hire Kate!

If you are planning a wedding... Stop looking and work with Kate! My wife and I had no interest in planning a wedding and Kate took all of our stress and worry away. Kate made sure everything was ... Read more taken care of and brought up things we didn't even think of. At times we didn't have the best of luck talking with the hotel in Mexico and Kate stepped in and took care of everything! We would have paid for this service and the best thing was... it was free! Call Kate today!

Eric
Eric Becker

Getting married on 01/04/2020

Kate is simply the best!

Kate was absolutely amazing throughout! As the other reviews have already pointed out, Kate is communicative throughout early planning steps and all the way to (and beyond) the wedding ceremony ... Read more itself. Furthermore, she serves as support for not only the destination selection and reservation, but also planning decisions, guest coordination, and any wedding couple concerns (of which we had plenty). Her expertise of the destination areas we discussed made our final decision so much easier. Not only would I recommend her to other couples, I've already done so with some of my friends.

Bridget
Bridget

Married on 06/13/2019

We were so happy with Kate!

We didn’t have any idea how to plan a destination wedding when we started this process. All we knew was that we wanted a small beach wedding in Mexico. Lucky we found Kate through another bride that ... Read more had posted about her Mexico wedding. Kate was amazing! She helped us narrow down the kind of resort we were looking for and gave us pointers on how to pick the best location for us and our family and friends. She was with us through the entire process and made things very easy. We had a few “challenging” members of our group and Kate handled them well and kept us out of the middle. Our wedding turned out beautifully and we couldn’t have asked for anything better. We were so happy with Kate!