Katherine Albrecht, Wedding Officiant

Dayton, OH · View map

About Katherine Albrecht, Wedding Officiant

****My 2019 schedule is booking up quickly! Contact me today to reserve your date!****

******I am not accepting bookings for 2020. I am an Air Force wife and I've learned that we are being moved at the end of 2019. Thank you Dayton for being such an amazing place to call home!!******

Are you planning on eloping, but don't have anywhere to perform the ceremony? Book with me and I'll have a space available at no extra charge!I will perform Sign & Go's and Elopements out of my office Monday-Friday after 5pm and Saturday and Sunday 10am-7pm. Contact me today for appointment times!

Hello! Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! My name is Katherine Albrecht. I'm a licensed wedding officiant in the state of Ohio. I am LGBTQ+ friendly and I work with all faiths.

My services are very reasonably priced:

Sign & Go- $25.00

Elopement Fee (less than 10)- $60

Wedding Fee- $75

Rehearsal Dinner-$25

Travel Fee (If outside Dayton)- $1 per mile

Please contact me for any additional details!

5 Reviews for Katherine Albrecht, Wedding Officiant

5 Katherine Albrecht, Wedding Officiant Reviews

Stephanie
Stephanie

Married on 05/11/2019

Very responsive and attentive

Katherine helped us through our ceremony in so many ways! Thank you so much for help making our day perfect! Read more Katherine helped us through our ceremony in so many ways! Thank you so much for help making our day perfect!!

Tatiana
Tatiana Livada

Married on 12/16/2018

We have not enough words to express how awesome and caring Katherine is. She worked with us to create the perfect ceremony and was very flexible and willing to drive to our home and perform the ... Read more wedding. Our family was so happy and they all though it was just the sweetest and perfect intimate wedding we wanted. Thank you so much Katherine, you did a fantastic job.

E
Emily

Married on 10/20/2018

No judgement & Believes in love ❤️

I can’t even express how amazing Katherine was. She custom wrote our ceremony with us. Went out of her way to hike out to our favorite spot to perform our ceremony. Was also flexible with the fact ... Read more this was a second marriage for us both and made our 4 children under the age of 10, so comfortable, in what could have been a tough experience for them, something, fun, relaxing and memorable for all of us. I talked to a lot officiants and even hired one other that just wasn’t able to communicate with me. Katherine is articulate, intelligent, supportive and has zero judgements, I just think she believes in love. It’s simple. Hire Katherine. It’ll make your planning process noticeably less stressful.