Katherine Van Acker Photography

Ghent, New York · View map

About Katherine Van Acker Photography

Hello and congratulations! My name is Katherine Van Acker and I am a wedding photojournalist providing wedding photography throughout the Hudson Valley, Catskill Mountains, Albany, New York and the Capital Region, Troy, Saratoga, Schenectady, Lake George and Vermont. I capture the romance, emotion, and happiness of your wedding in candid and intimate detail. I preserve your moments as they happen, not setting up or recreating events. The end result for you and your partner is seeing the story of your day reflected back to you in natural and joy filled images.

55 Reviews for Katherine Van Acker Photography

55 Katherine Van Acker Photography Reviews

Olivia
Olivia Santoni

Married on 04/14/2019

Truly Amazing!

Katherine and her team are phenomenal. She went with my crazy ideas for our engagement photos, going above and beyond. For our wedding, she made me and my husband comfortable to the point we forgot ... Read more she was there at some points. We got some beautiful posed photos as well as photos that capture our relationship as a couple. She responds very quickly and we received our photos promptly

D
Destinee

Married on 09/28/2018

One of a kind

Katherine is truly one of a kind. I couldn’t imagine anyone else photographing our wedding. She was wonderful to work with! I will never forget how sweet, kind and attentive she was throughout the ... Read more entire process. She really captured the style we were going for as well as bringing her own ideas to the table. If you book Katherine you will not be disappointed. She went above and beyond and exceeded my expectations. If you seek the extraordinary book Katherine!

G
Samantha

Married on 08/11/2018

Easy, fun and beautiful

We found Katherine here on Wedding Wire and really glad we did! She made our wedding day easy and care free. She helped us plan our timeline and made sure we got great photos of all the special ... Read more moments on our wedding day. She helped us feel comfortable and relaxed for our portraits and she made the whole experience of our photography really fun! We love our photos and think Katherine was just great. We are very happy we found her.