Katherine Ventura, Harp

Chicago, IL · View map · Visit website

About Katherine Ventura, Harp

Based in Chicago, Illinois, Katherine Ventura, Harpist, is an experienced orchestral musician who performs beautiful music for weddings. The harp is an elegant choice for music during your ceremony, cocktail hour, reception, or rehearsal dinner and Katherine will put you at ease while she performs.

Katherine Venture, Harpist, has performed as a soloist as well as a chamber musician and orchestra member in some of the most distinguished halls in the world including Carnegie Hall in New York, Royal Albert Hall in London, Palau de la Musica in Barcelona, Musikverein in Vienna, and Suntory Hall in Tokyo. For your wedding, she can perform as a soloist or a duo working with you on musical selections or even learning new songs. Instrument duo choices are harp with violin, cello, or flute.

9 Reviews for Katherine Ventura, Harp

9 Katherine Ventura, Harp Reviews

J
Featured
Jordan

Married on 06/02/2018

Katherine Ventura was not only a total pleasure to work with, but she really added the perfect unique touch to our casual yet elegant event. Ms. Ventura totally worked with us and our limited ... Read more knowledge of classical music and guided us through selections. She is professional, knowledgeable, talented, and extremely responsive. Our guests raved about her performance and one of my engaged friends asked for her contact info. I think I may have started a trend in my circle... I highly recommend Katherine Ventura for your wedding or other private event.

S
Sara

Married on 09/01/2018

Best best best experience that I ever had before. All my guests enjoyed their music!!The price and quality is really really great! Highly recommend the musician to all couples who need wedding ... Read more music!!!

D
David

Married on 08/25/2018

Having Katherine play at our wedding and cocktail hour was a great experience. She worked with us to pick out the music- classical for the ceremony and a mix of classical and pop for the cocktail ... Read more hour. On the day of she was prompt, warm and a total pro, which was such a relief on what was otherwise a bit of a hectic day. After hearing her play, my sister booked Katherine for her wedding next year!