Kathleen Landwehrle Photography

Stowe, VT · View map

About Kathleen Landwehrle Photography

Kathleen Landwehrle have spent her life capturing breathtaking moments – with sophistication and style. Through true artists’ eyes, she seize’s the moments – your moments. The passion she has for photojournalism is transposed, enhancing the images of the most important day in your romantic journey. For more information please contact us at 802.793.8833

32 Reviews for Kathleen Landwehrle Photography

32 Kathleen Landwehrle Photography Reviews

O
Olivia

Married on 09/08/2018

Photographer

Kathleen was great. She was an expert on my venue (Trapp Family Lodge) and also on the general town of Stowe Vermont, which meant that she knew all the right lighting at all the right times of day, ... Read more the best view points, where to hide out for subtle pre-ceremony photos, and the list goes on. Goes without saying: she was much more than just a photographer. but ALSO - the photos were wonderful. She captured all the moments, delivered thousands of photos. I love reliving my wedding through her beautiful photos!

J
Jillian

Married on 07/01/2017

Amazing does not even begin to describe Kathleen. Kathleen photographed our wedding at Trapp Family Lodge on July 1, 2017. My husband and I are not super comfortable having pictures taken of us and ... Read more Kathleen immediately made us feel more comfortable. Also, Kathleen knows every single inch of the Lodge and has photographed hundreds of weddings at the Lodge which came in handy on our very rainy wedding day. We had specifically booked the Lodge for the views and Kathleen was able to find us overhangs outside of the Lodge with great views and canopies under trees to take pictures where we could still get great shots. We were so grateful that she was willing to get wet before our ceremony to help us get great pictures! After our ceremony the rain broke so we hopped in her car and she drove us around to some amazing locations and was able to get more stunning pictures. She also has a great personality and is just fun to be around. We HIGHLY recommend Kathleen.

S
Scott

Married on 02/04/2017

Top notch all the way - from initial communication to the event to follow through with wonderful images. My wife and I 'almost' went with a friend for the photos, but going with Kathleen was the best ... Read more wedding planning decision we made. The photos were well focused and framed, with a fun variety to choose from. Kathleen was great to work with and we highly recommend her!