Kathleen's Bridal

Carterville, IL · View map

About Kathleen's Bridal

Kathleen's Bridal has been in business for over a decade serving brides in southern Illinois and the surrounding area. We are a family owned and operated business and our number one priority is to provide the best customer service possible. We strive daily to not only meet but to exceed your expectations. Kathleen's Bridal is one stop shopping for the bride and groom with products for evey member of your entire wedding party. Come in now and let us show you just how much help we can be.

Kathleen

5 Reviews for Kathleen's Bridal

5 Kathleen's Bridal Reviews

User3473104

2+ years ago

Got a $990 dress for $330! Unfortunately, that is because the business is closing. Staff was great, sorry to see them go. Read more Got a $990 dress for $330! Unfortunately, that is because the business is closing. Staff was great, sorry to see them go.

J
Julie

Married on 06/29/2013

I will definitly recommend Kathleens Bridal to all my family and friends. Jade was very helpful and I found my wedding dress there.. :) Read more I will definitly recommend Kathleens Bridal to all my family and friends. Jade was very helpful and I found my wedding dress there.. :)

K
Kelly

Married on 04/27/2013

Kathleen's Bridal had the best wedding dress selections. It was so hard trying to decide which one I liked best, but i found my dream dress! The customer service is outstanding as the girls were ... Read more very attentive to my every need. They were right there to zip me up and even offered me bottled water (it was 100+ degrees that day!). Even Kathleen herself was there and her expertise is priceless! Thank you, Kathleen, for making my experience one to remember!