Kathryn Douglas Photography

Gray, ME · View map · Visit website

About Kathryn Douglas Photography

We are Kathryn Douglas Photography! We are a husband and wife team that started in Kennebunk, ME but we are now located in the Sebago Lakes region in Gray, ME. As individual photographers we have our own unique perspective and taste. This allows for nothing to be missed. We both look for the beauty and natural love between the special couple. We also look for the way that the bride and groom cherish their love for each other in a look, a touch, a kiss...and give you images of those moments so you can remember and treasure them for a lifetime!

Experience
We began in 2011 as a couple that had a passion for capturing images of beauty and love. We took this passion and created a imaging service that serves Southern Coastal Maine, from Kittery to Bar Harbor. Our experience, teamwork and happy dispositions allows us to find the real focus of every wedding: YOU. It is all about you and the friends and family that you have chosen to surround you with on your special day and how your love is completely unique!!

With our unique styles we make sure that every angle of your wedding day is covered. To do this, we offer services such as:

• Always two photographers
  • Complete wedding day coverage
  • Heirloom albums with photos selected by you!
  • All images in digital format in color and B+W

C
Featured
Colleen

Married on 06/25/2017

We really loved Kathryn and Douglas photography! They were both so friendly and made the whole process easy. Their final pictures were so beautiful and more then I could have ever asked for! I would ... Read more recommend them to anyone.

A
Andrea Gilpin

Married on 09/08/2018

Amazing to work with! So friendly.

They are amazing to work with. They did our engagement and wedding photos. I could not be any more happier with how everything came out. They make the experience comfortable and Have great ideas. They ... Read more even work with your ideas too. I will definitely be using them in the future. I would recommend Doug and Kathryn to anyone needing pictures done.

S
sherril

Married on 06/09/2018

Kathryn and Doug were a wonderful team to work with! They were extremely professional yet laid back. They also had a great sense of humor - having to deal with my family! We had lots of fun! They ... Read more managed to capture beautiful shots throughout the day! I would highly recommend Kathryn Douglas Photography!