Kathryn's Bridal

McHenry, Illinois · View map · Visit website

About Kathryn's Bridal

Kathryn’s Bridal is an award-winning premier bridal boutique located in the quaint town of McHenry, Illinois. Offering a curated collection of exquisite designer bridal gowns and accessories, this bridal shop is dedicated to delivering an exceptional experience for its wedding couples. Locally and nationally recognized for its outstanding customer service, every client of Kathryn’s Bridal is treated to their unique Aisle-Ready Service and access to professional in-house alterations.

Experience
With over a decade of experience in the fashion industry, Kathryn Trocki decided to open a bridal boutique in her home town in 2005. Kathryn continues to pursue her passion for making brides feel beautiful by offering one of the largest selections of special occasion gowns and a delightful wedding gown shopping experience.

This dress boutique provides bridal, prom and special occasion gowns, accessories, tuxedo and suit rentals, invitations and in-house alterations. Open every day but Monday, Kathryn’s Bridal is by appointment only. Event services offered include the following:

• Consultations and appointments
  • Alterations
  • Custom Wedding Invitations & Stationery
  • Cleaning and preservation
  • Trunk shows and sample sales
  • Tuxedo and Suit Rentals

285 Reviews for Kathryn's Bridal

285 Kathryn's Bridal Reviews

Melissa
Featured
Melissa

Getting married on 09/01/2019

Will not disappoint!

I cannot express how grateful I am that my mom made me drive an hour and a half from Milwaukee to come dress shopping at Kathryn’s Bridal! We had been to several other bridal stores and had no luck ... Read more finding a dress; I was beginning to hate dress shopping and was convinced that my dream dress did not exist. Anna and Monica helped me during my appointment and were so easy to talk to, very attentive, and made the shopping experience fun! They listened to what I had envisioned my dress looking like and didn’t push me to try on dresses I didn’t care for. I tried on (and said yes) to the very first dress that I tried on at Kathryn’s! Totally worth the drive from Milwaukee and would definitely recommend to future brides! Bonus: They offer deals for your bridal party and Anna also does the invitations! EXTRA BONUS: Their peach moscato is amazing! :)

A
Alyssa

Getting married on 06/13/2020

Unforgettable!

Finding my DREAM dress at Kathryn’s was seriously the best part of our wedding preparations. My consultant, Melissa, was so sweet, listened to all my likes and dislikes, and made me feel so beautiful. ... Read more It was such an amazing experience. I wish every bride can experience the love I felt I Kathryn’s Bridal.

Kat
Kat

Getting married on 05/24/2020

Amazing Experience

This was a great experience getting my dress! The staff was super helpful on making sure I was comfortable & made me feel beautiful! They even helped my mom get her dress for my special day! I’m not ... Read more disappointed, and this has been the best experience I’ve ever received!