Kathy Beaver Photography

Arden, North Carolina · View map

About Kathy Beaver Photography

A professional wedding photographer in Arden, North Carolina, Kathy Beaver Photography is committed to telling love stories through joyful and honest photography. Specializing in timeless, classic and authentic wedding imagery, owner Kathy Beaver strives to make your wedding photos fun and genuine. From start to finish, Kathy Beaver Photography is the best choice for celebrating your union!

Kathy Beaver Photography offers couples the option of choosing from several wedding packages. Each are comprised of the following services:

• Consultation
  • Liability insurance
  • Second shooter
  • Additional hours
  • High-res images

Other Services
In addition to the aforementioned services, Kathy Beaver Photography offers numerous wedding-related products and photo shoots. Options include:

• Wedding albums

Clare
Clare

Married on 04/13/2019

Absolutely amazing!

I cannot say enough good things about Kathy! As a laidback bride, I didn’t want to spend forever taking pictures. She made it so easy and relaxed and captured all the pictures I wanted in an ideal ... Read more time frame so I could still party! She was also very good at remaining behind the scenes but still getting all the photo ops! Not to mention, she had my pictures back to me within two weeks!!! We are obsessed with them! I highly highly recommend her!!

K
Kaitlin Mcpeake

Married on 03/24/2019

Above Expectations

Kathy was timely, flexible and fun to work with! She made us feel so comfortable and natural. Kathy went above and beyond to make sure we had all the shots we wanted and then some. We are thrilled ... Read more with our pictures and LOVED having Kathy and her team has our photographer!

Danya
Danya Roshdy Reynolds

Married on 11/16/2018

Wonderful experience all around!

Kathy was a fantastic wedding photographer, and also an amazing person. She is super prompt, professional, responsive, and talented. Her pricing is also extremely reasonable for what you get compared ... Read more with similar caliber photographers in the Asheville area. We were thrilled to meet her for our engagement session (which was included in the package at no extra charge), where she made us feel extremely at ease and comfortable. She turned the photos from that session the following day which I was stunned by. She was also very speedy in getting our wedding photos as well. Her work is beautiful and we couldn’t be more happy with the results. Would definitely recommend for those looking for a wedding photographer in the area!