Kathy Blanchard Photography

Owings, MD · View map · Visit website

About Kathy Blanchard Photography

With a fun and funky approach, Kathy and her sister Missy love documenting weddings. We combine your personality and our eyes to capture the uniqueness of your day.
We offer packages with 1 or 2 shooters, online gallery, contemporary albums and flexible shooting time for your day. We also offer Digital and DVD slideshows of your wedding images, as well as full resolution copies of all your images.

Please feel free to contact us about documenting your day!

40 Reviews for Kathy Blanchard Photography

40 Kathy Blanchard Photography Reviews

Cathie
Featured
Cathie

Married on 10/13/2018

Absolutely beautiful pictures!

Kathy did an amazing job on my daughter's engagement pictures. They were taken at different sites in Frederick so we had an excellent variety of pictures and they were wonderful! Unfortunately Kathy ... Read more was hospitalized just prior to my daughter's wedding but she didn't miss a beat and we quickly learned that her sister Missy (who is her co-photographer) and Gary would take pictures at the wedding and they did a FABULOUS job. The pictures are just gorgeous and capture the true beauty of the day and especially of the bride and groom! I would highly recommend Kathy Blanchard and her team!

A
Alexa

Married on 10/14/2017

Kathy and her sister were the exact photographers I was looking for on my wedding day! They arrived on time and were extremely professional. They were always present to capture the "best moment", ... Read more however, I didn't even realize because they were do discrete. It was important to me that most of my wedding photos were not staged, but rather natural and candid, which is Kathy's style!! It has been nearly 6 months and I still can't decide which ones I want to frame for my house.

J
Joanne

Married on 06/05/2016

Great photos and quality. She is very responsive to any questions and requests! Large rang in style from classic and romantic, to fun and quirky. Beautiful photos. We are so happy we chose her as our ... Read more our photographer.