Kathy Blanchard Photography

Owings, MD · View map · Visit website

About Kathy Blanchard Photography

Kathy Blanchard Photography is a wedding photography company based in Owings, Maryland. Professional photographer duo Kathy and Missy love to document weddings with a fun, casual, and relaxed style. They infuse your wedding photos with your personality, combining their unique style with your individuality in order to capture memories that will last a lifetime.

Kathy Blanchard Photography offers a variety of wedding photography packages that are designed to fulfill every client’s unique needs and photography vision. Kathy travels throughout the Maryland, D.C., and Virginia areas in order to capture weddings in a style that reflects your relationship. She gets to know each client, collaborating with your vision while photographing with her unique style and artistry. She and her sister Missy provide two photographers at your wedding to maximize coverage, along with other services such as an online gallery, contemporary albums, and flexible photography timeline for your special day. As well as albums and prints, they also offer a DVD and digital slideshow of your finalized photos. Other photography services include:

• Second shooter

Featured
Cathie

Married on 10/13/2018

Absolutely beautiful pictures!

Kathy did an amazing job on my daughter's engagement pictures. They were taken at different sites in Frederick so we had an excellent variety of pictures and they were wonderful! Unfortunately Kathy ... Read more was hospitalized just prior to my daughter's wedding but she didn't miss a beat and we quickly learned that her sister Missy (who is her co-photographer) and Gary would take pictures at the wedding and they did a FABULOUS job. The pictures are just gorgeous and capture the true beauty of the day and especially of the bride and groom! I would highly recommend Kathy Blanchard and her team!

A
Alexa

Married on 10/14/2017

Kathy and her sister were the exact photographers I was looking for on my wedding day! They arrived on time and were extremely professional. They were always present to capture the "best moment", ... Read more however, I didn't even realize because they were do discrete. It was important to me that most of my wedding photos were not staged, but rather natural and candid, which is Kathy's style!! It has been nearly 6 months and I still can't decide which ones I want to frame for my house.

J
Joanne

Married on 06/05/2016

Great photos and quality. She is very responsive to any questions and requests! Large rang in style from classic and romantic, to fun and quirky. Beautiful photos. We are so happy we chose her as our ... Read more our photographer.