Hired? Hired

Kathy Blanchard Photography

Owings, MD · View map · Visit website

About Kathy Blanchard Photography

With a fun and funky approach, Kathy and her sister Missy love documenting weddings. We combine your personality and our eyes to capture the uniqueness of your day.
We offer packages with 1 or 2 shooters, online gallery, contemporary albums and flexible shooting time for your day. We also offer Digital and DVD slideshows of your wedding images, as well as full resolution copies of all your images.

Please feel free to contact us about documenting your day!

39 Reviews for Kathy Blanchard Photography

39 Kathy Blanchard Photography Reviews

E
Featured
Emily

Married on 04/09/2016

My wife and I hired Kathy for our wedding in April 2016. After unfortunately running into a few road blocks booking other photographers, we were so thrilled to find Kathy. She was enthusiastic about ... Read more our vision, open to our ideas and brought a warmth and comfort level we did not feel with others. We were very impressed with her ability to evolve the traditional wedding poses to accommodate two women seamlessly and without hesitation. We also hired Melissa, Kathy's sister, as our second photographer. These two are on the same page and really created a well rounded series of photographs that complimented each other. We couldn't be happier with our wedding photos and would recommend Kathy (and Melissa!) to future brides, especially LGBTQ couples who are looking for wedding services.

A
Alexa

Married on 10/14/2017

Kathy and her sister were the exact photographers I was looking for on my wedding day! They arrived on time and were extremely professional. They were always present to capture the "best moment", ... Read more however, I didn't even realize because they were do discrete. It was important to me that most of my wedding photos were not staged, but rather natural and candid, which is Kathy's style!! It has been nearly 6 months and I still can't decide which ones I want to frame for my house.

J
Joanne

Married on 06/05/2016

Great photos and quality. She is very responsive to any questions and requests! Large rang in style from classic and romantic, to fun and quirky. Beautiful photos. We are so happy we chose her as our ... Read more our photographer.