Kathy McDowell Photography

Milwaukee, WI · View map · Visit website

About Kathy McDowell Photography

Kathy McDowell Photography is a wedding photographer based out of Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Kathy finds creative inspiration shooting couples as they enjoy one of the most special days of their lives. She views each wedding as its own adventure bursting with the potential to create effectual and precious memories. This photographer applies her emotional intelligence and professional judgment in order to compose captivating visual keepsakes that her clients will treasure for a lifetime.

Kathy specializes in traditional portraiture and takes a photojournalistic approach to each photoshoot, documenting her subjects tastefully and naturally. Her work features a flair for the contemporary while remaining true to each couple’s preferences and the unique spirit of their wedding. Kathy’s enthusiasm for her work results in a positive and inviting photoshoot atmosphere. Some of the services offered by Kathy McDowell Photography include:

• Engagement, boudoir, and trash-the-dress sessions
  • On-location and travel services
  • Additional hours and multiple locations
  • One event per day

9 Kathy McDowell Photography Reviews

S
Stephanie

Married on 06/02/2018

Best photographer to work with!

Kathy and Sean were great! They did such a fantastic job at our wedding. Both of them were so easy to work with and fun to have around. I just saw the sneak peak of our photos and can't wait to see ... Read more the rest!

KimAnn
Leigh

Married on 04/01/2017

Kathy and Sean were so wonderful to have as part of our wedding day! My initial meeting with Kathy was fantastic - she was organized, prepared, genuinely kind, and had lots of great samples of her ... Read more work to show my mom and me. She was easy to communicate with before the wedding day, and on the day of our wedding, she and Sean were prompt and ready to go. They did a great job of keeping us all on track in terms of timing, and took initiative at all the right times - I never felt that I had to "check" on them. Our photos turned out beautifully and arrived quickly. There were lots of great shots that I wasn't even expecting, because Kathy and Sean did a great job of mixing with our guests and being unobtrusive. They were both so fun to work with and calming to have around throughout the day. Thanks for a wonderful experience, Kathy!

J
Jessica

Married on 01/07/2017

Beautiful pictures; wonderful business

Words cannot capture how much I enjoyed working with Kathy and Sean. Right away, she made me feel comfortable and at ease. She was able to capture so many personal moments without being intrusive. She ... Read more remained energetic and creative throughout out entire event. The photos turned out beautifully; everything I could have hoped for. I would highly recommend Kathy McDowell photography!