Kathy's Little Cakery

Lincoln, CA · View map

About Kathy's Little Cakery

Welcome to Kathy's Little Cakery where I create beautiful custom made cakes and cupcakes with unique attention to detail, color, and design. All of my cakes are baked to order using the finest quality ingredients to ensure they taste just as good as they look.

Email: kathyslittlecakery@gmail.com

Phone: (916) 475-3284

4 Reviews for Kathy's Little Cakery

4 Kathy's Little Cakery Reviews

A
Alexandra

Married on 03/29/2015

My husband and I requested a pretty detailed and slightly unusual design for our cake, and it came out stunning! The flavors were absolutely fantastic - it was hard to just pick a few! Kathy worked ... Read more with our schedule to have the cake be a grand reveal for the reception, and everyone was completely wow-ed. Kathy was also very accommodating in scheduling meetings and tastings with us while we were nailing down what we wanted for the cake. Next time I need a cake for an event, I'm definitely coming back to Kathy for seconds.

K
K.

Married on 06/14/2013

Kathy did an amazing job on our wedding cake! My husband and I couldnt be happier. Everyone was talking about how gorgeous the cake was in our pictures and our guests loved the variety of flavors. ... Read more Kathy is wonderful to work with and we would highly recommend her to anyone!

M
Marni

Event date: 11/12/2011

We gave Kathy a fabric swatch with the colors and designs that we liked and she made a one of a kind, creative and beautiful cake. But that's not all... It tasted so amazing. We had the Almond flavor. ... Read more The cake was moist and delicious. I highly recommend Kathy's Little Cakery.