Kati Edge Make-up & Hair

Mount Juliet, TN · View map · Visit website

About Kati Edge Make-up & Hair

Kati Edge Make-up & Hair is a talented stylist in Mount Juliet, Tennessee, specializing in hair and makeup services. Kati has been in the industry since 2000 and over time has moved toward focusing on special events and weddings. Kati Edge Make-up & Hair stays up on training and beauty trends. She considers even the smallest details when working with wedding parties on their picture-perfect looks.

Kati Edge Make-up & Hair wants each of her clients to shine while they’re feeling so great, and she looks at her work with clients as a collaboration. It’s a way to blend what she recommends with what that person is seeking. Kati is a licensed pro, and she and her team of stylists may offer a group discount. Services include:

• Blowouts

A
Featured
Ashley

Married on 11/04/2017

Kati was wonderful to work with. I was very happy with how our hair and make up turned out. She encouraged feedback and worked to make us happy. Read more Kati was wonderful to work with. I was very happy with how our hair and make up turned out. She encouraged feedback and worked to make us happy.

S
Sally Whitson

Married on 03/16/2019

Such a joy to work with Kati and her team!

Kati and her team were so personable, kind, and professional. I cannot rave enough about how happy I was to have her be a part of my big day. She was very accommodating and easy to work with, her ... Read more rates were very reasonable as well as upfront and easy to understand. I had 9 bridesmaids all who needed hair and or make up, she brought in a team of herself and two others all were so wonderful! Her work and her team was so professional and wonderful! I felt beautiful and all of my bridesmaids looked amazing! Her air brush option was AMAZING, I highly recommend using the air brush make up, it lasted all day and all night! On top of her quality work and professional demeanor, she is so kind and a joy to be around, I'm so grateful to have had booked her for my special day. Lastly, using Venmo made sending my deposit and paying the invoice quick and easy!

M
Molly

Married on 11/03/2018

Flawless Experience

Kati was a dream to work with! I had a vision of what I wanted my hair and makeup to look like on the day of the wedding, but Kati surpassed my wildest imagination. Not only is she amazingly talented, ... Read more but she was such a calming and comforting presences throughout the day as we had a few hiccups with a few day of details. I would highly recommend her to any bride!