Kati Mac Floral Designs

West Chester, PA · View map

About Kati Mac Floral Designs

We are a full-service florist dedicated to excellence and customer satisfaction. Our staff of experienced, talented, professional designers can bring any wedding vision to life. We specialize in wedding flowers and decorations of all types, including bridal bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, nosegays, hair flowers, ceremony and reception arrangements and decor. Unique services include our popular brooch bouquets, and flower clutch purses.

Call today to inquire, or set up a consultation. We would be happy to discuss your wedding ideas with you.

25 Reviews for Kati Mac Floral Designs

25 Kati Mac Floral Designs Reviews

sarahelizabeth
Sarah

Getting married on 08/10/2019

I LOVED Kati Mac! My flowers were so beautiful! They helped me pick the perfect combination of flowers for my wedding. On the day of the wedding, Kati Mac was so helpful with making sure everything ... Read more was perfect. I would definitely recommend Kati Mac to anyone getting married or for any other event.

N
Nicole

Married on 10/07/2017

Kati Mac was AMAZING - from our initial meeting forward they did a great job of understanding my vision and making the flowers better than I could have imagined. I went to the initial meeting not ... Read more knowing specific flowers I was looking for and during our consultation Kati was able to translate my scattered ideas into something great. When I saw everything on the day of I was blown away by how beautiful it all turned out. I would recommend them in a heartbeat!

A
Allison

Married on 09/23/2017

Our wedding flowers looked absolutely incredible. They were able to do custom floral designs with rented candelabras that was everything I could imagine. My boutquet was outstanding. They were an ... Read more absolute pleasure to work with!