Katie Brooks Event

Statesville, NC · View map · Visit website

About Katie Brooks Event

Katie Brooks Event Co. is a professional wedding planner based in Charlotte, North Carolina. This wedding planner offers expert event design services and strategic coordination. Katie Brooks Event Co. provides fresh ideas and ample enthusiasm when it comes to planning your special day. She will handle everything from the engagement party through your reception. Katie Brooks Event Co. will work to bring your personal vision come to life.

Katie Brooks Event Co. offers a variety of event planning and design services for weddings and other special life events. This wedding planner will go above and beyond by offering budget analysis, timelines, to-do lists, and vendor referrals. Additionally, if you only need a little assistance, Katie Brooks Event Co. offers partial planning and day-of coordination services.

10 Reviews for Katie Brooks Event

10 Katie Brooks Event Reviews

L
Lauren Roses

Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing, life savor

Honest, on time, hard working, knows the wedding do's and don'ts so can guide the bride and family on what to do, creative, so sweet. Read more honest, on time, hard working, knows the wedding do's and don'ts so can guide the bride and family on what to do, creative, so sweet.

Jane
Jane Ross

Married on 05/26/2019

Amazing, Perfect, Best Day EVER!

If you want a wedding planner who is dedicated to detail, perfect in her craft and truly talented- do what I did and hire Katie immediately. We ended up hiring her for both our wedding day and ... Read more rehearsal dinner and it was the BEST decision we made hands down. Her talent exceeded all expectations and she was always there to guide me throughout the wedding planning process- I live in Southern California so having her a text away, even in those late hours, gave me complete comfort-she is truly the greatest. She also has an incredibly chic aesthetic and not only listened to my visions, but made them all come true in the most magical ways that I couldn’t have dreamt possible! I couldn’t be more grateful for having somebody as dedicated to detail as I am. She is beyond vibrant, fun and knows how to throw a legendary wedding. I cannot thank her enough for making our wedding weekend absolutely beyond.

K
Kristin

Married on 04/27/2019

Fabulous Day Of Wedding Coordinator

Thank you, Katie for being our awesome “day of” wedding coordinator! From our initial correspondence to our special day, you were professional, kind, and very responsive. Thank you for all of your ... Read more help with setting up our decorations and taking them down too. We Highly recommend Katie!