Katie Door

Clarksville, Tennessee · View map · Visit website

About Katie Door

Katie Door is a professional hair stylist in Clarksville, Tennessee. Since 2009, she’s worked in the beauty industry, with hair being a true passion and focal point for her. Katie Door recognizes the significance of the wedding. Therefore, she carries out the vision you’ve dreamed of for your big day, while also forming a personal connection with you. She offers makeup services, too, to clients who make the request.

Katie Door works on location and will style groups (you may have as many as nine of your favorite people with you!). Services include:

• Blowouts
  • Haircut
  • Hair trial
  • Updos/styling

Other Services
Katie Door may specialize in weddings, but others can experience her work. Book her for your hair needs prior to any parties, portrait sessions, pageants, and other events.

17 Reviews for Katie Door

17 Katie Door Reviews

B
Featured
Brittany

Married on 05/12/2018

Katie showed up to the venue ahead of time to set up, she was prepared, and had more than enough time to accommodate what we discussed for my hair on my special day! She gave me tips on how to keep it ... Read more looking awesome all day - and overall is very sweet, professional, and does her job exceptionally well. She was also very affordable. The price described below includes the trial style & day of price!

S
Sarah

Married on 11/09/2018

Katie was amazing and so kind! I would choose her over and over! Read more Katie was amazing and so kind! I would choose her over and over!

D
danielle

Married on 10/13/2018

Katie did my hair and makeup for my engagement photos and I felt so beautiful when she was done! She was very flexible and came in on a Monday for me when she is usually off. I highly recommend using ... Read more Katie for your wedding day, engagement photos, etc. —also my makeup and hair lasted from 10 am when I had it done to 10 pm when I got home that night!